Our valued sponsor

InteractiveBrokers + Seychelles IBC -> account closure

Since 2013, Interactive Brokers’ business has grown dramatically. In addition to having grown in size – in terms of numbers of customer accounts and securities and money transactions 2 executed – it has also grown in scope. In particular, the Firm has significantly expanded its relationships with foreign financial institutions (“FFIs”), for whom the Firm performs clearing services, including hundreds of FFIs located in high-risk jurisdictions. From January 2013 through September 2018 (the “Relevant Period”), however, Interactive Brokers failed to develop and implement an anti-money laundering (“AML”) program reasonably designed to match its growth.
at least there are altrnatives if you wanna trade using an offshore setup

What are these alternatives? People mentioned Saxo Bank and Swiss Quote. Any other?
I checked with Saxo bank they are a valid option and there is no need to question how trustworthy they are.

Reactions: troubled soul
I am also considering offshore, I am a citizen of the EU east EU country. The reason I want to set up is that after the change of government in 2020 in my country, it is even worse than before. More corruption, even more wasted taxpayers' money for related goverment companies,spending money on nonsense example buying ag tests for 750 million euros,they plan to introduce new taxes and levies. Levies on passive income dividends, also approved the law on economic mobilization,that means, from one day to the next, when they wake up to declare economic mobilization and then they can take my money from my account and use it.I considered Seychelles, but as i read Seychelles arent good with combination of IBKR. I dont wanna use nominee or something like that. Company with 1 director and executive manager in 1 person. In the moment when executive manager of the company pay it self as a natural person in to the personal account the profit (dividends) that is taxed in my country 7% which is OK. I own also personal account outsaide of my country (Revolut).
What are the possibilities, I wanna use IBKR as a broker.

I am also considering offshore, I am a citizen of the EU east EU country. The reason I want to set up is that after the change of government in 2020 in my country, it is even worse than before. More corruption, even more wasted taxpayers' money for related goverment companies,spending money on nonsense example buying ag tests for 750 million euros,they plan to introduce new taxes and levies. Levies on passive income dividends, also approved the law on economic mobilization,that means, from one day to the next, when they wake up to declare economic mobilization and then they can take my money from my account and use it.I considered Seychelles, but as i read Seychelles arent good with combination of IBKR. I dont wanna use nominee or something like that. Company with 1 director and executive manager in 1 person. In the moment when executive manager of the company pay it self as a natural person in to the personal account the profit (dividends) that is taxed in my country 7% which is OK. I own also personal account outsaide of my country (Revolut).
Dear whole thread is about IBKR close the account of Seychelles IBC and You still want to use InteractiveBrokers + Seychelles IBC.

awesome thread, 43 replies for almost nothing.
What your 44th replies does???

Can you enlighten us by providing your mighty Valuable Information ?
We, here fool and ignorant people finding answers by searching answer from google :p:p:p

Please My lord @uplana enlighten us by your valuable information (Which is not available on google)
Please provide juices of your secret sources of information.
Don't be so rude and heartless.
God is watching everything.

Please help fools and ignorant people on this forum :p:p:p:p

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
Dear whole thread is about IBKR close the account of Seychelles IBC and You still want to use InteractiveBrokers + Seychelles IBC.

What your 44th replies does???

Can you enlighten us by providing your mighty Valuable Information ?
We, here fool and ignorant people finding answers by searching answer from google :p:p:p

Please My lord @uplana enlighten us by your valuable information (Which is not available on google)
Please provide juices of your secret sources of information.
Don't be so rude and heartless.
God is watching everything.

Please help fools and ignorant people on this forum :p:p:p:p
Have you reasd all what i write? i thing no.
I write
I considered Seychelles, but as i read Seychelles arent good with combination of IBKR

Latest Threads