Our valued sponsor

International Business Protection

singlelady90

Oct 18, 2020
Visit site
Hi
I live in Europe and I am working an international consulting project with USA Partners. All USA Partners are self employed, in Europe I am the only one and there are other partners in Asia. The idea would be to coordinate on a website all consulting service under the same trademark. I know the IP Box has been removed and there are no advantages but I want to know how to cover my "a*s" and reduce my liability. I would like to work as consultant for that company owning the website and trademark in partnership with the other Parties.

Can you please suggest me a cost effective structure? Someone has suggested me to incorporate a company owning all assets and the trademark in another one. So If the company get sued, there will be no assets inside as all dividends will be moved to a holding and the trademark is protected into another company. Can I move also the domain name in that company? Like domain name + trademark, divididends into a holding and I would be more protected right? If I am the Director of the operative, the holding and the one company owning the trademark and domain name, do you think they can attack me?

I am thining about protecting my a*s, I am not so concerned about taxes however of course I would like minimize.

Latest Threads