Our valued sponsor

International Online Banks offer VISA card for PayPal

byte

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I'm located in Middle-East country, in past, I used Paysera and link their Debit card to my PayPal Account they've big daily limit transaction and big daily cash-out limit, Unfortunately, they stop offering Debit Cards for Middle-East, and banks in my country is not dealing with PayPal because they think it's a money laundry company.
So I want to open an ONLINE bank account in another country BUT the bank MUST offer a VISA card to link the card with my PayPal and also the bank must dealing and accept PayPal.

any thoughts?

Thanks and i appreciate your help.

yeah but as far as I know paysera can deliver the card to EEA countries only, so you may wanna check some shipping forwarder in Europe, they may be able to send the card to your country.

That said, I'm not sure you will be able to link the paysera card to your PayPal. Paypal only allows credit/debit cards from the same PayPal country your account is.

Hello @machinetheory & @jscargo ,

Thank you so much for replying.

i already linked it before.
do you know any shipping forwarder in Europe ? or how can i search about them?, thanks.

Currently i don't know any company offers virtual office in EEA, also they told me that they need real address of a friend.

Hello @Admin ,

Thank you so much for reply.

I need a company that offers a unique real address that is not exposed to the internet too much because I already got blocked before for using addresses that people used it before, so I need a unique-private-real address, I don't know which company offer this type of service.

Thank you again.

Don't your agent that has helped you with the incorporation of your business in the UK had premium addresses?

Okay, so you want to find a agent that is able to help you with a mail forwarding service. I don't know which is premium or less used than others.

But you may Google the service providers around for the UK, most of them show their addresses on the website, so you can Google them, otherwise you want to approach a few of them to check if they have hidden / different addresses which are not public listed anywhere.