Our valued sponsor

Why is Nobody Talking About Wyoming Private Trust Companies?

JQD2vkq6db

Oct 15, 2023
Panama
Visit site
A common discussion point regarding privacy and anonymity involves South Dakota Trusts paired with Canadian LPs or a Nevis IBC. However, I recently learned about an alternative structure involving an Irrevocable Trust in the Cayman Islands or BVI combined with a Private Trust Company (PTC) in Wyoming + U.S Based LLC or Nevis.

Why isn’t this option being discussed more frequently as a viable privacy solution? Are there specific benefits or drawbacks that are not commonly discussed?

I’d appreciate hearing your thoughts or experiences with the use of PTCs, especially in the context of asset protection and privacy for families in CRS countries.

Have you consulted some CSP who is able to set this up? BVI is a nightmare KYC / AML wise.

A common discussion point regarding privacy and anonymity involves South Dakota Trusts paired with Canadian LPs or a Nevis IBC. However, I recently learned about an alternative structure involving an Irrevocable Trust in the Cayman Islands or BVI combined with a Private Trust Company (PTC) in Wyoming + U.S Based LLC or Nevis.

Why isn’t this option being discussed more frequently as a viable privacy solution? Are there specific benefits or drawbacks that are not commonly discussed?

I’d appreciate hearing your thoughts or experiences with the use of PTCs, especially in the context of asset protection and privacy for families in CRS countries.
Yes. Also I've been talking with at least 3 of the biggest private banks and they have no issue with this setup.

What am I missing?

Yes. Also I've been talking with at least 3 of the biggest private banks and they have no issue with this setup.

What am I missing?
If they have no issues with this setup, I would try to move forward and see if it indeed works well out. Also if you have consulted a professional and they confirm that what you want to do can be archived with this setup, then why not move on.

Latest Threads