Our valued sponsor

International Sim Card

Paypal doesn't accept virtual numbers for business registrations like mine so that is not a solution, I'm afraid. On the other hand, Paypal support's team told me that all US registered numbers are contacted by US carriers only as a way to avoid loopholes like the one I tried. My problem is that I discovered it too late. :(

Any other suggestion?

You want to try this service Account login I'm not sure if they have US phone numbers but please check the site. I just posted this in a hurry so no time to check what they offer right now.

Proovl has US numbers, as well as lots of others - those based on a real SIM are of course a bit pricey as they are probably set up in a rig in each country.

Its a great service especially for receiving text messages when registering and so on, but does not cover voice. As it can be paid with cryptos it can also be fully anonymous if the payment is handled correctly (running via Monero, mixing and so on).

Proovl has US numbers, as well as lots of others - those based on a real SIM are of course a bit pricey as they are probably set up in a rig in each country.

Its a great service especially for receiving text messages when registering and so on, but does not cover voice. As it can be paid with cryptos it can also be fully anonymous if the payment is handled correctly (running via Monero, mixing and so on).

Prices for US numbers are simply unacceptable. They are only for wealthy people.

Prices for US numbers are simply unacceptable. They are only for wealthy people.
Have you checked BNEsim, these are physical sim cards with real phone numbers and you can add numbers from 40+ countries. The numbers stay on as long as you decide to keep the sim. If nothing works you can purchase a Google voice account for somewhere between $4 - $7, I have used Buyaccs in the past to purchase Google voice accounts. They have their fan following on Blackhatworld.

Latest Threads