Our valued sponsor

International Sim Card

Look at Lebara, Telestial Cyprus and giffgaff they have all been mentioned on this forum before ;)

I believe there is a better solution to this question, but it is quite technically involved.
It requires knowledge and implementation of VOIP/SIP technology.
So basically you can use any country's local/landline number , which is very nice for your clients , and this number routes through the internet to your SIP account which could be (any number of) any thing with an IP address; physical phone on your desk, softphone app on your mobile, etc.

You can have a very nice coverage and availability on many different numbers all converging in your pocket smartphone. Dialing out using the same called ID should also be possible. With this setup the cost of calls should be way cheaper than anything else on the planet.

OP did you try GiffGaff or similar services?

Great, thanks for your feedback. Would you think this is better compared to go to the local store and just buy some prepaid SIM cards in cash?

Well,
I needed a UK any other country number in EU.
You are simply able to get a number from any country just by 2-3 clicks on their control panel and the number is defined to your SIM card.
This is really perfect in my case.

People who need numbers from other countries may use those services.
Free incoming sms and call is great when using them on verification cases.

I have ordered a new sim from WorldSim.
It works properly.
I am able to receive calls and SMSs for FREE.
You are able to use multiple numbers on a single sim.

That seems like a super service!
Great feedback, thank you for telling us about it.

Reactions: CaLViN
I got one US number from Worldtravelsim.com and all is right except for one detail. I cannot receive messages/calls from US Paypal unless my phone is connected to a US carrier. I'm living in Western Europe right now so that will not be possible for now. Does someone know how can I get those messages or calls via website or similar?

Reactions: jafo
I can confirm DingTone does not work in Europe with US carriers, so it is not a solution for me. Their support team confirmed that their service uses local carriers in the country the phone is right now. In my case, I need a way to get a US carrier in Europe so that will never happen. :(

What about a service collecting my SMS from a US carrier on a site connected to the internet? That would be great. Is there something like that in the market?

You want to try this service Account login I'm not sure if they have US phone numbers but please check the site. I just posted this in a hurry so no time to check what they offer right now.

Reactions: Dasboot

Latest Threads