Our valued sponsor

International tax advisor with expertise in Georgia (country) tax laws

I also got good help from ExpatHub.ge and their head of legal Gaga regarding international corporate setup and taxation (local/international). They also offer 30-minute free consultations. Worth to check if you are not in a hurry.

Also using expathub.ge. They are reasonable and dependable. They answer e-mails in timely manner. I understand they advice well and they don't back down on their words. It's a big difference with most lawyers in Georgia. Can recommend them.

Reactions: mikilos
Also using expathub.ge. They are reasonable and dependable. They answer e-mails in timely manner. I understand they advice well and they don't back down on their words. It's a big difference with most lawyers in Georgia. Can recommend them.
Expathub is only an intermediary as far as I know.
Check IBCCS TAX they have real offices in Batumi and Tbilisi

I believe expathub has an office in Tbilisi. I have certainly met lawyers who claimed :) to work at Expathub and those were knowledgeable (lawyers, not salespeople). Can't say anything of the IBCCS though, never heard of them.

Reactions: mikilos
When asked for paid consultation with them they wanted copy of my passport, just to talk via zoom and said they cant without it. I don't like to send my passport everywhere, there are other lawyers / consultants that do not require my passport to file it in their database for giving service.