Our valued sponsor

Internet Privacy with Cyprus company?

swissbanking

Offshore Agent
May 5, 2016
Visit site
I like the new slogan of this forum and wonder what Internet Privacy a Cyprus company can offer?

How can I make sure my personal data wonøt be released to someone if they lookup the company, according to my research you can lookup any Cyprus company here http://www.mcit.gov.cy/mcit/drcor/drcor.nsf/index_en/index_en so it's not even difficult to get any such information.

Does nominees do the trick and what about the registered office address that I researched is included in any Cyprus company formation package, can this be more anonymous?

Your input please.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thanks Admin' date=' that's the answer I was expecting. What nominees I need both director and shareholder or just one of these?[/quote']
I can tell you, you need both and both are registered. I don't know if you are aware of it but there is a trend in Europe, to make public company register. In June, Uk is going to release information about its companies. Netherlands facilitate also release of information last year. For sure, media never talks about it.

That's why it is worth spending pennies especially in Europe.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I totally agree with dotbloup it seems indeed there is a trend in Europe that this sort of information get released public. So nominees are required to keep your privacy.

Reactions: alain
There's a lot of issues with USA right now regarding privacy issues. Most of the privacy issues are about digital means which leads to personal accounts in social networking and other websites that uses personal information of the user. I agree with deadpool that its not possible to have a 100% privacy since every professional hackers can hack you right now if they want or if they are paid to do so.

I agree with this, even though your agent / professional says your 100% anonymous, there's still that very little chance that a hacker could exploit your identity. Try to watch Mr. Robot :D
You opened a whole new dimension in the form of hacking. I thought of social engineering too. Those bugging investigation journalists. :(

Latest Threads