Our valued sponsor

Intro: Del Raz

Hello, why don’t you start by explaining how useless an anonymous SIM card is?
It would be nice to know a couple of suggestions for safe VPNs.
And your suggestions for keeping data safe - or destroy them - in case of physical attack.

Hey Del Raz, do you know if there is a way to get a brand new ip from different country to use as a proxy? Ive been trying to access internet from different location using VPS, but the issue is that websites can recognize this new IP address as a "hosting provider ip pool". Also the ip has been used before by different people - sometimes the vps ip is blacklisted from the start. At least that is what 2ip.io and proxy6.net says. Paypal has insta banned me. Do you guys know how to make my proxy unrecognizable?

It would be nice to know a couple of suggestions for safe VPNs.
And your suggestions for keeping data safe - or destroy them - in case of physical attack.
It is somewhat useless because there is a good chance that your mobile phone's IMEI has your name attached to it in some database.
Most countries now record owner details when you buy a new phone.

If you want to make anonymous phone calls, I suggest creating a skype account and funding it with gift cards, and use a VPN to conceal your IP.

Tip: use a VPN location close to you, or there will be delays / bad quality when calling.

In terms of VPN, if you are tech-savy, run your own VPN and pay for your server via crypto.
There are quite a few server providers out there who accept crypto.
Easy run your own VPN Solution: Enterprise VPN Server

For a safe VPN, I would recommend PIA (Private Internet Access). You can pay with crypto and give fake name/details for your account.

No Logs Policy:
Reference: https://www.xda-developers.com/priv...o-private-even-the-fbi-couldnt-find-any-data/

Audit by Deloitte (confirmed, no logs): https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/audit/DeloitteNoLogsAudit.pdf

Regarding Data Protection:
I need a bit more context, to give you a tailored solution
f you're worried about being raided by the authorities and want a single-click button to lock all your drives or something like that?

But for general data safe keeping, I recommend having your data encrypted.
Windows: Turn on bitlocker, do not use microsoft account to unlock the drive. Instead, store the encryption key in a safe place.

Mac: Turn on File Vault, do not use iCloud to unlock the drive; instead, store the keys in a safe place.

Cloud Storage encryption: Boxcryptor Security for Your Cloud
^ This acts as an additional layer of encryption on top of Google drive or Dropbox. So even if anyone gets access, they need your encryption key to view the files.

Hey Del Raz, do you know if there is a way to get a brand new ip from different country to use as a proxy? Ive been trying to access internet from different location using VPS, but the issue is that websites can recognize this new IP address as a "hosting provider ip pool". Also the ip has been used before by different people - sometimes the vps ip is blacklisted from the start. At least that is what 2ip.io and proxy6.net says. Paypal has insta banned me. Do you guys know how to make my proxy unrecognizable?
Private internet access has a dedicated IP solution to your VPN location of choice. (Extra add-on feature)
No one else will be using the IP besides you. Get Your Dedicated IP VPN (Personal, Static IP Address) | PIA
In terms of detection, streaming sites like Netflix or Amazon prime will detect your right away but you will have no issues with Paypal or any other website.

Regarding Data Protection:
I need a bit more context, to give you a tailored solution
f you're worried about being raided by the authorities and want a single-click button to lock all your drives or something like that?
correct! Lock and/or physically destroy all the data, including shadow data that might have remained on the RAM.

Thanks for the good info!

Private internet access has a dedicated IP solution to your VPN location of choice. (Extra add-on feature)
No one else will be using the IP besides you. Get Your Dedicated IP VPN (Personal, Static IP Address) | PIA
In terms of detection, streaming sites like Netflix or Amazon prime will detect your right away but you will have no issues with Paypal or any other website.
Okay, but if I wanted to be indetectable to Netflix or Amazon then what do I do?

For a safe VPN, I would recommend PIA (Private Internet Access). You can pay with crypto and give fake name/details for your account.
They got bought in 2019 by Kape Technologies which glows and is also listed on LSE.

Avoid PIA. Mullvad is much, much better. Tor is even better though - depending on your usecase.

Windows: Turn on bitlocker, do not use microsoft account to unlock the drive. Instead, store the encryption key in a safe place.

Mac: Turn on File Vault, do not use iCloud to unlock the drive; instead, store the keys in a safe place.
You forgot to mention the most important thing in this case - that one should avoid using Windows or Mac for doing anything sensitive.

It's not useless if you pair it with a clean, unused phone that you bought with cash.

You can use it for anonymous 4G access in combination with a VPN or Tor.

Last edited:

Latest Threads