Our valued sponsor

Introducing Broker with Saxo Bank

Sam B

May 7, 2021
Texas
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am a registered advisor with the US SEC and my company is based in Texas. Due to dodd frank act many US stock brokers won't allow residents from certain countries to open trading accounts. I found one Danish broker (Saxo bank) that accepts clients from the countries I am interested in but Saxo do not deal with a US entity. I have been trying to find the easiest way to establish new company and obtain a license from a financial authority to satisfy Saxo introducing broker requirements (not offshore). Any insights? I already looked into Canada, Europe, Ireland, UK, UAE. thank you.

Hi everyone, I am a registered advisor with the US SEC and my company is based in Texas. Due to dodd frank act many US stock brokers won't allow residents from certain countries to open trading accounts. I found one Danish broker (Saxo bank) that accepts clients from the countries I am interested in but Saxo do not deal with a US entity. I have been trying to find the easiest way to establish new company and obtain a license from a financial authority to satisfy Saxo introducing broker requirements (not offshore). Any insights? I already looked into Canada, Europe, Ireland, UK, UAE. thank you.
UAE,HK,Cyprus or even Cayman and Bermuda should work

Latest Threads