Our valued sponsor

Introduction

payoneer

Offshore Agent
Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

My name is David, I'm a Community Manager at Payoneer. I noticed that there has been some discussion on this forum regarding Payoneer, and signed up in order to answer any questions, in addition to hearing your feedback and suggestions.

Payoneer provides global payment solutions to over 2,000 companies and millions of members worldwide.

I look forward to hearing from all of you :hello:

Welcome aboard, thank you for joining our communitythumbups

payoneer said:
Hi Everyone,
My name is David, I'm a Community Manager at Payoneer. I noticed that there has been some discussion on this forum regarding Payoneer, and signed up in order to answer any questions, in addition to hearing your feedback and suggestions.

Payoneer provides global payment solutions to over 2,000 companies and millions of members worldwide.

I look forward to hearing from all of you :hello:
Can you tell us what the costs are to sign up for your branded card program? I mean if we want our company's logo on the debit card?

wakh said:
I think it will be helpful for other users as well if you answer Admin's question here in the thread.
Thank you for your feedback.

I agree, however for security reasons and in order to protect account holders' personal information we may not always be able to do so.

Sometimes, there are questions that pertain to a certain account and I prefer to answer via private message as not to cause confusion.

Latest Threads