Our valued sponsor

Invest in Crowdfunding via a company without being reported?

Btraveler

Pro Member
Sep 19, 2019
Visit site
Hello guys,

I have some money in Georgia not declared in my EU country of origin. My idea is make that money work via Crowdlending or Real Estate Crowdfunding and gain about 10% anual interest on that.

The problem comes with my EU country where I live. If I register on any of that platforms (Mintos, Via Invest, Estateguru, Urbanitae, etc...) as an Individual, they'll report to the taxman of my EU contry all my movements there. I wonder if creating a company (like USA LLC or UK Ltd, for example) maybe I wouldn't be reported? Or then I'll be reported to UK/USA...?

I only need a solution to put that money to work in that platforms and/or in a platform that doesn't report under CRS. Any idea will be really appreciated, thank you!

UK allows Personal and Companies to invest up to 20.000 GBP tax free.
Check IFISA (Innovative Finance Individual Savings Account) for more details and information.

Very interesting. Apart from that, my worries are on CRS to my EU country. Let's imagine I have a UK LTD and transfer 20K GBP from my Georgia personal account to the UK LTD. I think my EU country will know I have and LTD with 23K Euros

It all depends in the way the UK LTD is made.
If you are "hidden", then you can claim that the UK LTD made some work for you, there is an invoice, etc. and this has to be paid.
Or maybe there's no need of creating your own LTD .... instead using something already available (?)

It all depends in the way the UK LTD is made.
If you are "hidden", then you can claim that the UK LTD made some work for you, there is an invoice, etc. and this has to be paid.
Or maybe there's no need of creating your own LTD .... instead using something already available (?)

I've thinking on that. Money I have available is 40K aprox and I want to invest it. If I use "darks" or third parties like that, I lose the control of my money. If something goes wrong or the crowdfunding platform asks for selfies, info update, etc...I'm dead, money 100% lost.

At the same time, that money I have is anonymized in my name in a personal account at Georgia with NO CRS exchange

I've thinking on that. Money I have available is 40K aprox and I want to invest it. If I use "darks" or third parties like that, I lose the control of my money. If something goes wrong or the crowdfunding platform asks for selfies, info update, etc...I'm dead, money 100% lost.

At the same time, that money I have is anonymized in my name in a personal account at Georgia with NO CRS exchange
Would love to discuss further on this to possibly help you but I cannot send you a PM (the system won't allow me and the Admin seems to be quite irritable about this ;-)

Would love to discuss further on this to possibly help you but I cannot send you a PM (the system won't allow me and the Admin seems to be quite irritable about this ;-)

Hello @cangarooo System has let me to send PM. Have you received it?

Hello guys,

I have some money in Georgia not declared in my EU country of origin. My idea is make that money work via Crowdlending or Real Estate Crowdfunding and gain about 10% anual interest on that.

The problem comes with my EU country where I live. If I register on any of that platforms (Mintos, Via Invest, Estateguru, Urbanitae, etc...) as an Individual, they'll report to the taxman of my EU contry all my movements there. I wonder if creating a company (like USA LLC or UK Ltd, for example) maybe I wouldn't be reported? Or then I'll be reported to UK/USA...?

I only need a solution to put that money to work in that platforms and/or in a platform that doesn't report under CRS. Any idea will be really appreciated, thank you!

Some lights? More ideas on how to manage it?

Latest Threads