Our valued sponsor

ThePassportMan

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Hello all!

Very new to this...just joined few minutes ago. Saw some interesting threads regarding to the industry I am most heavily involved in - second passports, and decided to sign up.

How does this site work? I went ahead and got the free subscription for now, but I see that I can't jump on any threads and reply as I "don't have the privileges"

Could someone explain...how everything works here..? Would be very much appreciated..

Also, happy to start a discussion about second passports - I saw some misleading info on here regarding it, and would be more than happy to clear up any concerns etc.

Reactions: alittlehuman
Hello,

I am interested in second passport for the 0 rate income tax, however, I have some questions -
1) what would you suggest as the best option for a single person? I dont have interest currently interest in living there tho.
2) how fast can I get my passport and do I have to travel anywhere? During Covid I have no intentions on travelling anywhere.

You may simply read the forum rules for the different subscriptions available here:

Don't continue the discussion here about second passport otherwise I will hit the BAN hammer.

FYI: Mentor Group Gold is what you are looking for.

I think we explained everything in the thread you also posted in:

Latest Threads