Our valued sponsor

iptv payment processor

It's not legal for that reason you need to find some of the underground processors like iPayTotal which is one big scam or you can try with Instabill.

Hi,

I am handling one IPTV merchant as of the moment and true enough its really a challenge to get a MID for him considering it is not really legal. Maybe Asian PSP?
If you have some merchant account now for that business you should use it as much as you can and cross your fingers. It will be impossible or at least difficult to find one again.

You need to work around to get one, that's something we discussed already inside mentor group for not to long ago.

If you have some merchant account now for that business you should use it as much as you can and cross your fingers. It will be impossible or at least difficult to find one again.

You need to work around to get one, that's something we discussed already inside mentor group for not to long ago.
Yeah, I think the same. Making use of it as long as it runs.

I have to find an alternative meanwhile, currently use stripe though but deffo need an alternative.

I just joined the mentor group as we speak and waiting for the approval, hoping to get some more good information using the gold memebership.

Latest Threads