Our valued sponsor

Question Ireland company formation?

Willblack

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
Hello everybody, I seek your wisdom once again.

I'm running a cryptocurrency brokerage business, working mostly with EU clients.

I'm currently incorporated in the country I live in (EU country) and everything is fine with that set up for me, however as my favorite author - Nassim Taleb often suggests, having a plan B, C, and potentially D is never a bad idea.

So I'm looking to incorporate a "backup" company in Ireland, in case something were to happen to my other EU entity.

This company will have no financial activity (until/if) needed so I would only use it to open EMI/Exchange accounts which will sit dormant as well (hopefully).

So the whole process will need to be as cost-efficient as possible.

From what I understand, the only thing I actually have to pay for 100% is a registered office address and a secretary (since I'll be the sole shareholder). Is that correct? If so, which is the cheapest provider? Does it matter which city the address is in?

Also, is an Irish bank account required, or can I use the same EMI's/banks that I currently work with (all EU-based, except AdvCash)?

My lawyer will draft everything that's needed and I'll simply register the company myself.

Thank you all in advance!

You want to read through the big thread below

welcome aboard ;)

You want to read through the big thread below

welcome aboard ;)

Hello and thank you for your reply.

I'm far from new here and I've already gone through the entire thread you linked and my questions still stand.

From what I understand, the only thing I actually have to pay for 100% is a registered office address and a secretary (since I'll be the sole shareholder). Is that correct? If so, which is the cheapest provider? Does it matter which city the address is in?

Also, is an Irish bank account required, or can I use the same EMI's/banks that I currently work with (all EU-based, except AdvCash)?

My lawyer will draft everything that's needed and I'll simply register the company myself.

Speak to Nathan Trust perhaps.

Latest Threads