Our valued sponsor

Is Advcash a decent choice still for crypto -> ATM in EU, UK, and USA?

ADVCash will ask you about a trillion documents (AML and those lies), they have that Sick Soviet mentality and ask about every single detail of your private and personal life. I don't recommend them unless you don't have a problem giving away your documents to the Russian-Lithuanian Mafia. f**k those idiots. First Gibraltar, now Belize and suspended by Mastercard. They are so full of s**t. f**k those criminals.
So who do you recommend instead?

Here's a screenshot of the Sell Crypto section I took just now, it's 57 something thousand, not 55.

Withdrawals to external Visa/MC credit cards are indeed 3.5% (currently feature under maintenance, should come back this or next week).

There are other withdrawal options, like loading a EUR/USD Advcash card for the EU for 0.95%.
Maybe it changed as that was the next day... Just checking now and seems you need to register before you can see the rates? advcash payment hub: mass payments, prepaid cards Is there any way I can see your rates without registering now?

ADVCash will ask you about a trillion documents (AML and those lies), they have that Sick Soviet mentality and ask about every single detail of your private and personal life. I don't recommend them unless you don't have a problem giving away your documents to the Russian-Lithuanian Mafia. f**k those idiots. First Gibraltar, now Belize and suspended by Mastercard. They are so full of s**t. f**k those criminals.
That's, from my experience, utter nonsense. You need to know if you ask the wrong questions, you will be required since you leave them no chance, but they go out of their way to do as little as possible of this nonsense. That Mastercard banned them is also wrong, they take MasterCard to pay in, and they never had debits from MasterCard. That they are not loving any state and try to offer it as cheap as possible is true, but that's a good thing. I would expect more from a fellow anarcho-capitalist. Granted, it's likely that they work with a mafia (like every bank, you can´t not do it, since you don´t know and don´t want to know), but those exchanges look a little different. And they don't give a f**k, ADVCash gathers new licenses and does this business only on legal terms, or why would they acquire the rights? I think any state is a far bigger mafia with incredible power who locked the planet up because the CCP did think lockdowns are a good idea and the WHO is always on their side. Politicans have thrown millions upon millions of small businesses under the bus, not only that, they are willing to throw millions of people in desperate straights because they do not take any responsibilty. They shall buy themselves a backbone. They don´t give a f**k. You don't deserve that name m8, and you don't even seem to understand what Rothbard was advocating. The Mafia State

"
Like Gotti, the state takes the lives of individuals. Unlike Gotti, it is rare that a representative of government who has killed someone, even if that killing is not in self-defense, ever faces justice for that homicide. From the government agents at Waco to the Air Force pilot who fired a missile into a Serbian passenger train and killed 24 innocent men, women, and children, these people either are praised as heroes or excused for causing "collateral damage."

For the most part, people realize that the federal government’s private war against John Gotti did no good for the rest of us. Yes, Gotti was an unsavory character, a man that few of us would have wanted for a neighbor. Many people rightly feared him. However, the vast majority of us have much more to fear from the Teflon State than we ever did from the Teflon Don.

"

Last edited:
Reactions: VoletCom
That is not true, I have gone through the process a few times and never seen what you describe here!

Maybe it changed as that was the next day... Just checking now and seems you need to register before you can see the rates? advcash payment hub: mass payments, prepaid cards Is there any way I can see your rates without registering now?

Like I posted earlier, you can see some of the rates on advcash.com, but as rates depend on many factors including the amount you want to deposit or withdraw, the only way to see the final rate for your situation is to sign up and go to the corresponding section of your account.

Reactions: here2learn

Obviously we do not ask about anyone's personal life, that's just nonsense. At most, we may ask about the purpose of your bank transfer or credit card deposit, for security and anti-fraud reasons. Everything else you just made up, including 'suspended by Mastercard'.

Reactions: troubled soul
Like I posted earlier, you can see some of the rates on advcash.com, but as rates depend on many factors including the amount you want to deposit or withdraw, the only way to see the final rate for your situation is to sign up and go to the corresponding section of your account.
Thanks for the reply! Just to check too - would it be cheaper to withdraw USDC or GBP or EU from an exchange to Advcash to then cash-out, instead of crypto? That's an option with you, right?

Cheers for all the answers!

Thanks for the reply! Just to check too - would it be cheaper to withdraw USDC or GBP or EU from an exchange to Advcash to then cash-out, instead of crypto? That's an option with you, right?

Cheers for all the answers!

Quite a few variables here, but overall assuming EUR withdrawals to ADV wallets are free on your exchange, this should be the cheapest option, especially if you have a EUR ADV debit card and live in a EUR country (withdrawal to a third party EUR Visa/MC credit card also an option, currently priced at 5 EUR + 3%).

USDC deposits are $1 (converted to a fiat currency of your choice, like EUR).

GBP is a less popular currency on the platform, there are no direct outside features in it, be it credit card deposits, ADV cards, or withdrawals to external credit cards. GBP would involve some conversion to USD or EUR most likely.

Hope this helps :) You can just create an account for free and play with the features and exchange rates.

Reactions: Singa
Quite a few variables here, but overall assuming EUR withdrawals to ADV wallets are free on your exchange, this should be the cheapest option, especially if you have a EUR ADV debit card and live in a EUR country (withdrawal to a third party EUR Visa/MC credit card also an option, currently priced at 5 EUR + 3%).

USDC deposits are $1 (converted to a fiat currency of your choice, like EUR).

GBP is a less popular currency on the platform, there are no direct outside features in it, be it credit card deposits, ADV cards, or withdrawals to external credit cards. GBP would involve some conversion to USD or EUR most likely.

Hope this helps :) You can just create an account for free and play with the features and exchange rates.
Thanks, 1 more question then I'll sign up and have a play! So at times I'm in the UK instead of EU, I could withdraw USDC to Advcash, then take the GBP out. There'd be a $1 fee for USDC to convert to EUR or USD, then convert to GBP? Is that right?

Just trying to make sure I know what the process is for withdrawing GBP when I am in UK.

Also, is it possible to have GBP and a EUR card?

Oh... and a really important question. I travel quite a lot (when rules permit!). Is it possible to get a card sent to an address other than my billing adress? Just I travel throughout EU and UK lots, so may need it sending to a post office or hotel/guest house or something if staying away. Is that possible?

Reactions: Singa
Thanks, 1 more question then I'll sign up and have a play! So at times I'm in the UK instead of EU, I could withdraw USDC to Advcash, then take the GBP out. There'd be a $1 fee for USDC to convert to EUR or USD, then convert to GBP? Is that right?

Just trying to make sure I know what the process is for withdrawing GBP when I am in UK.

Also, is it possible to have GBP and a EUR card?

Oh... and a really important question. I travel quite a lot (when rules permit!). Is it possible to get a card sent to an address other than my billing adress? Just I travel throughout EU and UK lots, so may need it sending to a post office or hotel/guest house or something if staying away. Is that possible?

I pretty much described the GBP situation earlier, there are no direct GBP withdrawals, no GBP cards, and we do not currently plan to add any GBP features. It's more of a legacy currency on the platform at the moment, to be honest.

We have USD and EUR cards, I'd say you could use either and convert funds to GBP at the last step, in an ATM or a store.

As for cards, the EU issuer can send them to offices and hotels as long as you choose express delivery. Free delivery only to an address verified with a document. Post offices, PO boxes, no for both.

I pretty much described the GBP situation earlier, there are no direct GBP withdrawals, no GBP cards, and we do not currently plan to add any GBP features. It's more of a legacy currency on the platform at the moment, to be honest.

We have USD and EUR cards, I'd say you could use either and convert funds to GBP at the last step, in an ATM or a store.

As for cards, the EU issuer can send them to offices and hotels as long as you choose express delivery. Free delivery only to an address verified with a document. Post offices, PO boxes, no for both.
Sounds okay :) Ah when in UK I can use an EU card to withdraw GBP and just the card machine likely charges a 'special' exchange rate I guess, but that'd work?

Sounds okay :) Ah when in UK I can use an EU card to withdraw GBP and just the card machine likely charges a 'special' exchange rate I guess, but that'd work?

I don't have any first hand info on GBP ATMs at the moment, but generally when you choose 'no currency conversion', provided the choice is available, the ATM charges the card in GBP, and you pay the relatively low card issuer foreign exchange fee of 2.95%. If you let the ATM bank convert it for you and choose to charge the card in EUR, it usually gives you a worse exchange rate.

I don't have any first hand info on GBP ATMs at the moment, but generally when you choose 'no currency conversion', provided the choice is available, the ATM charges the card in GBP, and you pay the relatively low card issuer foreign exchange fee of 2.95%. If you let the ATM bank convert it for you and choose to charge the card in EUR, it usually gives you a worse exchange rate.
Good tip - thanks!

Reactions: VoletCom
Nothing was made up, I can show you factual proof of this.

If someone is interested just let me know and I will post proof about your suspension with Mastercard and about your past shell in Gibraltar.

'Your suspension'? You mean, Wave Crest suspension, our card partner from years ago? Everybody who follows these things knows what happened in 2017, not sure what exactly you are trying to reveal and how it is relevant to whatever our customers are dealing with today. We offered free replacement cards for every single card Wave Crest closed without warning and did not refund us for.

And what exactly is so interesting about Gibraltar?

Better post about a trillion documents and every single detail about your personal life you have been supposedly asked to provide.

Last edited:
Can you tell me how much % it will cost me to exchange BTC to cash in my hand ?

Afraid not, too many variables, including your region, your currency, your preferred withdrawal method etc.

You can create a free account on advcash.com and explore the features that work best for you.
Well, in euro in Europe and looking for the lowest % cost , just an estimation between x and y % , would be good

Well, in euro in Europe and looking for the lowest % cost , just an estimation between x and y % , would be good

The information is all public, you can check it yourself.

Currently in the Sell Crypto section you'd get 43,479.83 EUR to your wallet for 1 BTC, a plastic card for the EU costs 19.95 EUR, each card load is 0.95%, daily load limit is 3,000 EUR, monthly load limit is 20,000 EUR, 1 ATM withdrawal is 1.99 EUR, single ATM withdrawal 500, daily ATM limit is 2,500.

Withdrawals to external Visa/MC cards are 5 EUR + 3% with a 5,000 EUR single transaction limit, 10,000 EUR per day and 30,000 EUR per month per single card limits.

Reactions: Marie Manila

Latest Threads