Our valued sponsor

Is ADVCash issuing new cards?

jim0thy

Jan 16, 2021
Visit site
As the title says, I have registered an ADVCash account, didn't verify it yet. On their home page, it says cards are "coming soon", and when I login, there's a message on the left saying "ADV cards coming soon! Follow our news."

Did they stop issuing new cards or did I do anything wrong?

I don't think it is 3 weeks, it isn't less then 2 weeks where I saw the cards available. Anyway, fact is they don't issue new cards as it look right now.

Has someone asked their support about it?

I don't think it is 3 weeks, it isn't less then 2 weeks where I saw the cards available. Anyway, fact is they don't issue new cards as it look right now.

Has someone asked their support about it?
Where are you from? I mean, what country IP did you use? Perhaps it's related to our locations

So I talked to their support, that's what they told me:

"We are updating the ADV card order process, so for a short term you will not be able to order new ADV Europe cards in EUR and USD. As soon as we complete the card system update, you will be able to place new card orders. We will post a news update as soon as it happens. Thank you for understanding."

You can order ADV cards in EU and Russia again!

If you are in the European Union, Turkey, Israel or Russia, you can now order ADV cards again. We have not been accepting new card orders for a while recently due to system updates, but now our verified users can finally order cards again.

We now offer EUR and USD plastic and virtual cards for the EU, Turkey and Israel as well as two kinds of plastic RUB cards for Russia.

Click the big green Create Card button on the left and see the card options available for your region. Please review the card fees and other conditions before placing your order, there have been some changes. If you already have ADV Europe or ADV Russia cards, nothing changes for them now.

There are several new card products in development that we hope to release in the coming weeks. These will include cards available to our international users all over the world. Stay tuned.

Thank you for using ADV and ADV cards!

Good newscig-:,

Dec 28th 2021
Only took 2 weeks for me to get it.
Canada.
ATMs work but not on POS in store :(
I'm looking for a prepaid card which works in Canada - if anyone knows of one. With a crypto load.
Well my solution was right under my nose. ADVCASH allows me to send USD to my Mastercard. So I can just use my MC at any POS and then pay it off with my crypto converted USD from my ADVCASH account.
I tested this and it works!

Latest Threads