Our valued sponsor

Is an LLP or an LLC a way to avoid corporate tax in UAE?

mgs999999999

Aug 20, 2023
Andorra
Visit site
Let's assume the following hypothetical situation:

I have a company in the UAE, I am a tax resident there but I have 2 companies, 1 in the UAE, and another, a LLC in the US or a LLP in the UK.
Let's assume I have 100k benefit in the UAE company and the rest from the LLC or LLP, since there is no personal tax in the UAE, would that be a way to escape from the corporate tax in the UAE?

Best wishes,

I have a company in the UAE, I am a tax resident there but I have 2 companies, 1 in the UAE, and another, a LLC in the US or a LLP in the UK.
Let's assume I have 100k benefit in the UAE company and the rest from the LLC or LLP, since there is no personal tax in the UAE, would that be a way to escape from the corporate tax in the UAE?

Best wishes,
If both US LLC and UAE LLC (ha FZ company) have a qualifying activity (qualifying activity as per UAE CT rule) as a source of income, then , yes, in that case 0% tax.

Best wishes,
No, LLC /LLP would have to pay tax in UAE