Our valued sponsor

Is an Offshore business right for me if my only goal is to avoid VISA US regulations?

chsmo

Offshore Agent
Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have an adult website that offers comics that I write and create. It's 100% digital goods, nothing illegal, but VISA US regulations force me to censor some content. (Extreme silliness actually... in a drawing, I depict a fairy that looks completely human, except for wings... VISA US considers this Beas***. Either I remove the content or I have to pluck the wings off my fairies!)

The smothering censorship is my main concern.

Would forming a business in Cyprus and gaining a business presence in the VISA EU region be the right move? Or is this overkill for a small business like mine?

I currently have Verotel, but wish to change and the choices I have require I pluck the wings off my fairies.

All I desire is the least needed to be considered a EU merchant in the eyes of an IPSP. I don't even want an offshore bank if not required.

Thanks for any guidance!

Would forming a business in Cyprus and gaining a business presence in the VISA EU region be the right move? Or is this overkill for a small business like mine?
I would not recommend Cyprus for other than company incorporation in the EU which will provide the highest level of privacy within the European boarders a company can gain, once incorporated, you can apply for a merchant account with the Adult processors available here. For instant CCBILL EU is such a payment processor or rather a 3rd party biller, others are Failsafe payment and Netbilling or Verotel and there are even more.