OffshoreSeychelles
anonymous crypto exchange
New Era Offshore US Companies
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

Is crypto.com trustable?

Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.

Rael

As the title says.
Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™ | Best Place To Buy Sell Store Crypto | Crypto.com they offer a service which looks similar to AdvCash, but I have never seen it mentioned here in the forum.
They give you cashback in MCO, which can be created only in this way -seems a kind of Ponzi scheme in some ways-.
Do you have any comment or feedback regarding this?FOr the EU side, they are based in Malta, and their fiat currency account has a GB iban

traumjaeger

I am also interested in crypto.com but it looks too good to be true. I've read comments on social networks, looks like everybody ordered their MCO Visa card, but no one has yet received it.

Trashy

I am also interested in crypto.com but it looks too good to be true. I've read comments on social networks, looks like everybody ordered their MCO Visa card, but no one has yet received it.
CDC cards are already used in the US, Singapore and Australia. They have been out for years now in the US. EU card release is delayed somewhat. But yeah, the company is legit.

KJK

Entrepreneur
When in doubt, watch this video and repeat ki#¤%

You should ask what is their agenda? They offer 12 % p.a. on a stablecoin (USD-pegged thingy) when Fed's rate is 1.75 %.
Okay, not saying it is impossible but why exactly are they able to offer it?

Similar services are blockfi.com and nexo.io (maybe less known than crypto.com). They look similar, they offer some sort of trading and custody plus a way of earning on your interest.

seems a kind of Ponzi scheme in some ways-.
Recently I had this enlightening idea that everything is actually a Ponzi lol. The stock market works like one; Bitcoin works like a huge decentralized one and the biggest one of them all has everyone involved - the pension system.

Elitegold7

I would not trust them or any off these ICO’s with a single penny. Especially all these with high market caps. All scams!

Rael

When in doubt, watch this video and repeat ki#¤%

You should ask what is their agenda? They offer 12 % p.a. on a stablecoin (USD-pegged thingy) when Fed's rate is 1.75 %.
Okay, not saying it is impossible but why exactly are they able to offer it?

Similar services are blockfi.com and nexo.io (maybe less known than crypto.com). They look similar, they offer some sort of trading and custody plus a way of earning on your interest.

Recently I had this enlightening idea that everything is actually a Ponzi lol. The stock market works like one; Bitcoin works like a huge decentralized one and the biggest one of them all has everyone involved - the pension system.

Yes, this is exactly what made me dubious. 12% on PAX is a monstruosity. But also having a credit card with lounge access by simply stacking 2700 usd for 6 months -if you get back the money, the perk is supposed to stay- is not sustainable.
Since i'm pretty new to cryptocurrencies, these things would just seem too good to be true.

What would be a good alternative to receive cryptocurrencies and spend them with a card? I seem to understand that advcash and mistertango may be in a tight position right now

Elve

Crypto.com has 2 native tokens in the top 100 of the Coinmarketcap and one of them in the 22nd place https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypto-com-coin

So it seems to me a safe value, at least to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, I like that crypto.com provides a personal Iban for deposits and launched a new exchange recently. So it seems like a good option to buy crypto cheaply. But it is always good to remember that it is more advisable to save your cryptos by yourself than in any exchange.

If you are interested in this new business model of earn interests with your cryptos, and if you trust smart contratc and stablecoin you can read this article Subscribe to read | Financial Times

And invest in desentralized loans: Compound

Apart of Nexo and blockfi, there is also celsius.network and CredEarn that is well known.

I have never invested in this type of offer, but it seems very interesting to be able to make decentralized loans.

iloveyouguys

BANNED MEMBER
As the title says.
Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™ | Best Place To Buy Sell Store Crypto | Crypto.com they offer a service which looks similar to AdvCash, but I have never seen it mentioned here in the forum.
They give you cashback in MCO, which can be created only in this way -seems a kind of Ponzi scheme in some ways-.
Do you have any comment or feedback regarding this?FOr the EU side, they are based in Malta, and their fiat currency account has a GB iban
I looked into it. It seems like a more complicated and better looking bitconnect.

Elve

would you be able to post the FT article by chance ? :D

Can't you see the article with the link of my previous post?

You can search the article in google with "‘DeFi’ movement promises high interest but high risk"

khinkali

the perk is supposed to stay- is not sustainable.

I completely agree that some of the offers aren't sustainable. But they did raise a lot of money and if they do keep and expand their markets then I think they could be a good business.

Still, one other thing irks me. They don't list their available countries on the Web site so I asked them.
We cannot provide a list for this information, unfortunately
Please let me know if you ask for specific country and I will confirm

I can't think of a good reason for that policy. Either they don't know what territories they work in (ineptitude?) or they just don't want to say (shadiness?).

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group