Is it easy/possible to dodge the CRS?

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You don’t have to live in a non-CRS or territorial taxation country. You just have to convince your bank that you do. Two viable options are Maltese residence (chepest is via GRP with estimated annual minimum cost about 30000 euro, which rent pkus minimum tax payment plus health insurance) or Georgia residence via purchase of property (one-time cost about 100k)

BTCNG

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You don’t have to live in a non-CRS or territorial taxation country. You just have to convince your bank that you do. Two viable options are Maltese residence (chepest is via GRP with estimated annual minimum cost about 30000 euro, which rent pkus minimum tax payment plus health insurance) or Georgia residence via purchase of property (one-time cost about 100k)
Are Malta comitted to the CRS?
see number 65 here :
https://www.oecd.org/tax/exchange-of-tax-information/MCAA-Signatories.pdf

Or maybe I'm missing something?

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
I believe nothing is easy any longer with legal setups and if you try to avoid taxes! What is easy is to go down under and live in a underground world, so you will be able to avoid taxes and live a live with some sort of risk.

Today you will need real setups, some people here on the forum have the big money I know that, they will be able to setup something legit and bullet proof taxvise.

Latest Threads