Our valued sponsor

Is it safe to withdraw 1,000$ via debit card everyday.

Never ever bank in Ukraine its is beyond stupid to do so. You might as well throw your money into a glass fish tank and watch the fish eat it. Look at the countries sovereign rating - it is beyond even "highly speculative" and heading towards defaulting....lol. Ukraine has the same Fitch Agency rating as Iraq FFS...lol.

Sovereign Rating

PrivatBank Rating

Moody's gives this bank a caa1 rating meaning "Substantial risks" :confused:. Avoid everything Ukraine....apart from their women.

Never ever bank in Ukraine its is beyond stupid to do so. You might as well throw your money into a glass fish tank and watch the fish eat it. Look at the countries sovereign rating - it is beyond even "highly speculative" and heading towards defaulting....lol. Ukraine has the same Fitch Agency rating as Iraq FFS...lol.

Sovereign Rating

PrivatBank Rating

Moody's gives this bank a caa1 rating meaning "Substantial risks" :confused:. Avoid everything Ukraine....apart from their women.

Well, depends what you are banking for. Long term deposits, obviously not but it is:
- easy country to get into. Most can get there without visa.
- leisurely withdrawals in foreign currencies.
- added options in Donetsk Rep and east Moldova.
Totally agree on last point, almost as good as Thailand in last century.

Reactions: k0t

Sovereign Rating

PrivatBank Rating

So Martin, you are a big proponent of Georgia banks here but trashing Ukraine? Huh. You want to tell me that Georgia is more reliable? Lol. They are a tiny country which lacks basic service quality and can be occupied by putin in a couple of days. I smell bs and personal bias against Ukraine. I keep my money there and have no problems

Reactions: daxbr
So Martin, you are a big proponent of Georgia banks here but trashing Ukraine? Huh.

No I am not...lol. Read my posts about Georgia and its banks as I hold no punches in my criticism.

Money is gone in Georgia banks:

Russia flattened Georgia

Ukraine is sh*t hole that was run by a bunch of far right gas thieves. Ukraine does not even control part of the country which are under rebel control in the East. Other parts such as Crimea, Russia just took from them like candy from a baby and literally said - what are you gas thieves gonna do about it?.....lol.

Ukraine banking system is junk. Any ukrainian with money has run to Cyprus. Things are so bad with corruption there they voted for a damn comedian as president. Ukraine is also at the IMF getting financial aid - it is at near collapse. Do you not even follow the news on Ukraine?...lol. Do not even think of banking in Ukraine it is 10 times worse than Georgia.

I keep my money there and have no problems

And so do people keep money at EPB in bankrupt Puerto Rico. Ignorance is bliss

Reactions: daxbr
Some people never learn and will take the risk to hunt the luck.

Latest Threads