OffshoreSeychelles
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Is Paypal stealth accounts still working?

Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.

dnrm

They are working, but they're damn sensitive...
You have be careful how you log in, what IP you use, where you send money, how much you send etc...
I just got a smallish payment from a trusted company to my stealth PayPal, and it got instantly limited again, altho I submitted documents & confirmed it with a VCC just last week.
I'm trying to take my business elsewhere, cause PayPal is just a b****.

Ftdev

They are working uptil date BUT, be careful b/c the new PayPal layout can be a little tricky.

I suggest you should only use such account for smaller deal.

Thanks
Ftdev

burden

Mentor Group Gold
If you look into the mentor group gold you can follow step by step procedures to get a stealth paypal account. It is one of the most simple wallets where you can use darks and VCC + virtual SIMS.

really easy to get going. On Fiverr you can even buy stealth paypal accounts for less then 20$

garyg

I can give you a little heads up on this. We have 10+ stealth paypal accounts. We purchased these 3 months ago and so far we have lost 4 and two more are limited. One was insta-banned when a tiny payment went through. These are all linked to Payoneer accounts too so it basically takes out these too. Even with all the paperwork, it's become an uphill struggle.

garyg

We are going to change the style of cloaking sites that we as it appears that drop shipping style sites are giving us a huge problem. Hopefully this slows down our losses.
I have around 15 stealth personal paypal accounts and they are doing well, only lost 2 so far
curious to know (if possible) how much you are processing daily through these accounts? how loong have you had them for?

Lucas Lnn

I have around 15 stealth personal paypal accounts and they are doing well, only lost 2 so far
If you don’t mind, could you please share a little bit experience when storing and growing up those accounts? And what type of products are you selling?
thank you so much for your answer

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group