Our valued sponsor

Question Is selling Bitcoin like gambling? Waiting for P2P sellers to reply

yikai

Dec 19, 2022
China
Visit site
Hello friends, I am a new seller on Paxful, I am curious about how do sellers set up the price for bitcoin. I know they can add a margin based on the market price, that is normal.

But the price of bitcoin changes every minute, what if the price drops a lot in one day, and the buying price become much higher than the market selling price, will the sellers lose money? If so, is selling Bitcoin like gambling?

How much profit can sellers usually make? Can the profit cover the loss on the price change? what strategy to set up prices to avoid loss...

I am waiting for experienced sellers to reply...

Last edited:
Hello friends, I am a new seller on Paxful, I am curious about how do sellers set up the price for bitcoin. I know they can add a margin based on the market price, that is normal.

But the price of bitcoin changes every minute, what if the price drops a lot in one day, and the buying price become much higher than the market selling price, will the sellers lose money? If so, is selling Bitcoin like gambling?

How much profit can sellers usually make? Can the profit cover the loss on the price change? what strategy to set up prices to avoid loss...

I am waiting for experienced sellers to reply...
That is normal business risk you are talking about. If you bought wheat and sold wheat and the wheat price went up in a particular day more than the margin you made on selling how does it make you a gambler? Price of any commodity can fluctuate at anytime .BTW if you are selling and buying I am interested to collaborate with you.

Latest Threads