Our valued sponsor

Is the Vanuatu CBI finished ?

It's a calculation for the government.

If their passports lose EU visa free access, will they still make more money on the CBI than they lose out from its citizens needing to get a visa to visit EU? I would imagine the number of tourists and business travelers going from Vanuatu to EU is very, very low, so it might be worth selling these passports still.

Shutting the program down seems unlikely given how much money it generates, but if they wish to keep/regain EU visa waiver, the program might be changed to satisfy EU (improved KYC, higher requirements, revoke some passports issued to criminals).

I guess the price could drop by a half if they chose not to make any changes. Most “programs” in that price range do have access to the EU. Only Turkey doesn’t (although you don’t donate but invest and could in theory make money on your investment if the lira stabilises :rolleyes:).
So in my opinion the 130k USD may not work anymore.

Reactions: Risehigh
I guess the price could drop by a half if they chose not to make any changes. Most “programs” in that price range do have access to the EU. Only Turkey doesn’t (although you don’t donate but invest and could in theory make money on your investment if the lira stabilises :rolleyes:).
So in my opinion the 130k USD may not work anymore.
Interestings views. Best move from them drop price and continue, would generate even more revenue - but I still assume they will comply, however reading the article they rly should in some cases, especially considering critizied point #1