Our valued sponsor

Is there a CHEAP accounting firm that can handle accounting for a Switzerland company?

Reading all this reminds me of the Seychelles and Belize, where service companies desperately scrape money together by raising prices on customers forced to pay. This is because they are struggling and can't keep their businesses afloat.
There is such a thing, a lot of people say to leave, but no one says where

@Martin Everson and @JohnnyDoe among others have already said Switzerland is dead
Martin Everson said that about every country :D

There is such a thing, a lot of people say to leave, but no one says where
very true, right now I don't have better options but looking into it, I'm very flexible and can get out quickly.

Not many here grew up in Switzerland. Not many in Switzerland either. Prices are high but habits are different. Many old Swiss that saw both world wars never ate in restaurants. This place was a poor place in a landlocked country. Then the wars came and with that the wealthy immigrants. Good news is that they keep coming and they are used to restaurants, expensive cars and golden horses. Swiss are not. That's why they charge a lot. It simple does not matter how much you charge. The Swiss bring their trash out themselves and cook themselves. Same for accounting.

I have you two of my contacts. Please let me know if their quote are good. If not, you email me and I can find some more. Trust me, the wall painters don't pay 6k for accounting either.
Thank you for your comment, will send you PM now.