Our valued sponsor

is there a payment processor without the ability to open chargebacks?

KScyprus

Feb 10, 2021
Visit site
Hi guys.
As the title suggests, I would like to know if any of you know of any way to receive credit card payments with a gateway that prevents the customer from opening a dispute.

Obviously by informing the customer in advance of the waiver of this right or something like that.

Please don't recommend me paypal or other strange payment methods.

Thanks in advance.

No, Bc it’s not up to the processor or gateway, it’s up to Visa/MC so if you accept their cards you are bound by their terms which allow chargebacks.
What is your CB rate and why?
They aren’t opening a dispute with the gateway btw, they open the chargeback with Visa/MC.

Reactions: KScyprus
No, Bc it’s not up to the processor or gateway, it’s up to Visa/MC so if you accept their cards you are bound by their terms which allow chargebacks.
What is your CB rate and why?
They aren’t opening a dispute with the gateway btw, they open the chargeback with Visa/MC.
Thanks James.

Maybe a good solution is to have customers expressly waive disputes before making payment?

Some time ago I saw a bitcoin excenge that during the credit card payment declared that disputes were not allowed and that by proceeding with the payment the customer expressly renounced.

Of course, theoretically, customers will still be able to open disputes, but it can be a good disincentive.

my chargeback rate is currently 3%.

Thanks James.

Maybe a good solution is to have customers expressly waive disputes before making payment?

Some time ago I saw a bitcoin excenge that during the credit card payment declared that disputes were not allowed and that by proceeding with the payment the customer expressly renounced.

Of course, theoretically, customers will still be able to open disputes, but it can be a good disincentive.

Certainly it can be an incentive to not open one, not all customers know the facts.
Regardless no amount of contracts etc can stop them, I’ve had signed contract and photo selfie id lol and been charged back.

What product is being sold and what country is the owner a resident of?

Reactions: KScyprus
That doesn't mean anything. The card holder's rights come first. Can't waive your right to charge back.

I'd start by figuring out why your chargebacks are so incredibly high and addressing the underlying problem, not attacking the symptoms.

Why are you getting chargebacks? What are you doing to reduce/prevent them?

Questo non significa niente. I diritti del titolare della carta vengono prima di tutto. Non puoi rinunciare al tuo diritto di riaddebito.

Inizierei scoprendo perché i tuoi storni di addebito sono così incredibilmente alti e affrontando il problema sottostante, non attaccando i sintomi.

Perché ricevi storni di addebito? Cosa stai facendo per ridurli/prevenirli?

I am working on both the cause and the symptoms.
I deal with dropshipping.

In the first post, you write that:

Please don't recommend me paypal or other strange payment methods.

But now you're fine with having your customers buy crypto with card?

Let's also be clear with that using Simplex does not change the buyer's ability to file charge back if they bought the crypto with a card. They can still file a chargeback. The difference is that Simplex will (up to a point) absorb the cost of those chargebacks. They do this by charging you a high transaction fee, so that they can afford to suffer normal levels of chargebacks. In your case, since chargebacks are as high as 1%, I'll be surprised if they tolerate it for very long.

cryptocurrency is the only way to avoid chargebacks 100% if you only allow 3D secure credit card transactions and you actually deliver and keep track on the entire process the buyer did, so you are 95% secure.

compared to anything else PayPal is the total failure, buyers know how easy it is to make a dispute, lot's of fraud with Paypal.

Thanks everyone for the answers.
From simplex still no answer.
I didn't quite understand how it works but if customers can do chargebacks my problem won't be solved.

I accept crypto and give a substantial discount to my customers who pay with Bitcoin (20% discount). However, most customers pay only by credit card and Paypal.

With Paypal I have no big problems because I accept payments with friends and family formula. While with Stripe I can't keep the chargeback rate below 1%.

Although I have extended the declared shipping times and have good customer service.

Did you try this ??

No Chargeback​

Every transaction is guaranteed without any risk of chargeback.

Untitled.png

Latest Threads