Our valued sponsor

Is this the end of nomads?

Where do you get this nonsense, your TV told you that ?
Have you checked a date of my response?
From where? From personal experience. I can send you a photos if needed. I checked in 4 different EU borders. HU-AT, AT-SK, AT-CZ, AT-GE. This days it is easier. Next time before you reply, check a date.. Things has changed in last 6 weeks..

I can appreciate that, and yes I overlooked the post date.

All I can say is that I've traveled even during the first 2 weeks of quarantine and contrary to media (news) information the borders were open. The only real limitation is that my home country would make house visits to make sure I am self-quarantined at home for 2 weeks, after re-entering the country.

My point being, all to often I hear people say "you cannot do this, we can't do that" when in fact this is mostly a limiting belief and in fact most of the time we CAN do things when we want to - there is always a way.

I can appreciate that, and yes I overlooked the post date.

All I can say is that I've traveled even during the first 2 weeks of quarantine and contrary to media (news) information the borders were open. The only real limitation is that my home country would make house visits to make sure I am self-quarantined at home for 2 weeks, after re-entering the country.

My point being, all to often I hear people say "you cannot do this, we can't do that" when in fact this is mostly a limiting belief and in fact most of the time we CAN do things when we want to - there is always a way.
I have a photos of Army of Slovak republic guarding a borders with automatic machine guns. I made it from the hill just next to the borders. Borders in easter europe looks now like in old comunism times.
Where there were trees, cuts are made tens of meters wide. They poured sand and gravel there to see if anyone had escaped. All that is missing is barbed wire and 22,000 Volts in it. Armed soldiers and police guard the border. I watched through binoculars as they stopped anyone who even approached the border and were immediately sent away.

Latest Threads