Our valued sponsor

Issue with Leupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

One of my customers received this e-mail on november 2017.
On december he supplied all documents requested, and they never send the money.
He gave the files to his lawyer to claim the money, without success because they never took the lawyer's letters . Next week there is a court in his country so we will see but wanted to know if some of you received this e-mail and the money too.
Until now the answer to my customer is : " We forwarded the documents to the concerned department "

Copy of the email from Leupay :

We would like to inform you that LeuPay account of the company XXXXXXXXXXXXX will be terminated for compliance reasons.

The amount, which is available in your account, less the applicable fee for e-money redemption and the fees for the bank transfer, will be transferred to your company's bank account in the EU or a reputable jurisdiction bank.

Please provide us with an official IBAN statement from your bank with a stamp of the bank and a signature, certifying your address.

Best regards,

LeuPay Team
Customer Support

Reactions: Internationaloff
Hi all,

One of my customers received this e-mail on november 2017.
On december he supplied all documents requested, and they never send the money.
He gave the files to his lawyer to claim the money, without success because they never took the lawyer's letters . Next week there is a court in his country so we will see but wanted to know if some of you received this e-mail and the money too.
Until now the answer to my customer is : " We forwarded the documents to the concerned department "

Copy of the email from Leupay :

We would like to inform you that LeuPay account of the company XXXXXXXXXXXXX will be terminated for compliance reasons.

The amount, which is available in your account, less the applicable fee for e-money redemption and the fees for the bank transfer, will be transferred to your company's bank account in the EU or a reputable jurisdiction bank.

Please provide us with an official IBAN statement from your bank with a stamp of the bank and a signature, certifying your address.

Best regards,

LeuPay Team
Customer Support
Also one of my customers received this email in February 2018, but not money.

So you both are spamming the forum with hidden advertising again?, warning points given, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.