Our valued sponsor

I've too much money on EMIs.. Looking for safer options

aplusbangla

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
for a year, I invest too much effort of building EMIs empire. I've accounts in almost any EMI and I keep about 300k$ on them. problem is EMI they keep changing and upgrading their verification system, which is a risky option for me to lose money, like Skrill who freeze my 30k$ money on one of my skrill account after they change their verification system asking for more papers.

I will happy if there is a solution where I can transfer all the money from so many EMI accounts to one safe, secure for long term accounts, like bank or whatever.

I own some bitcoin, I don't wanna invest all of my money on crypto. not a good idea.

thanks for your help in advance.

Skrill = Neteller = Bulgarian support or something like that. Just don't for my first account with them (Neteller) I have sent the documents and they approved me. Then family tried to create another account for me, they required documents 10 times - blurry, bad angle, bad passport, bad ID, again blurry, etc etc etc They are retards. Full of negative reviews on trustpilot, people often don't release Skrill = Neteller bcz same mother company.

If I were you I would go with a company with nominal directors in Hong Kong and offshore bank account (not in the EU ofc). $300k is a very serious amount of money to be "gambled" with EMI's.
Sadly most of the EMIs nowadays don't invest enough into support, so even with legit documents it is pretty hard to deal with their support. There are 3-4 EMIs with support teams in Bulgaria and India, they are a nightare to deal with like Neteller. Others relay on people in Ukraine to help their customers, again not a good idea. My last experience with French EMIs is terrible, they either don't reply to you or ask you stupid questions, when you answer they don't like it but when you ask them, they give you totally stupid inaccurate answers. Not to mention, those EMI's are mean to be international, but especially for French EMIs, they start talking directly on French. Anyways I believe at your level, you rather invest 4-5k euro a year, instead of additional headaches and blocked money with EMIs.

Reactions: extremedox101
OP you're not the only one having this problem, I know about many
some spread money across many EMI's like you do - I don't think it's too bad to hold 50k in one account (of course depends on what's big money for you)
some are using cards and ATM machines and hold significant money cash
some are trying to find usable investment instruments to park the money

PaySafe (Skrill/Neteller) is a terrible company but there are worse, with high VIP status (= giving them a lot of money on fees) you're treated well and the service itself is very safe compared to other EMIs (e.g. half of the online poker players in the hold their money in Skrill or Neteller), they are oriented to gambling - don't try to use them as other EMIs as a replacement for bank account, you can get into trouble

Why not exchange it to BTC?
because he would be an idiot? :) it's totally irresponsible to store ALL your hard earned money in crypto, maybe 20%, possibly a little more when opening the position for a great price - however OP didn't say anything about his intention to get rich trading crypto :)

Reactions: aplusbangla