Our valued sponsor

Joke of the Century , The COVID-19 pandemic , After Delta, Omicron, now Delmicron

Sad story, which just confirms how retarted average population is. And that human species cannot just chill and enjoy itself
The slaves need do something...some WORK...count positives, check covid passports, write propaganda and anti-propaganda articles, move giga and tera bytes...wast time doing something to try to justify their miserable existence

There is not much I want to say, but I want to say I don't believe in COVID-19 nor do I believe it is something I want to be vaxxed for.

I'm pretty sure I've had it earlier this year as I've completely lost my sense of smell and taste for a few days, which is something that has never happened to me before. Besides this and normal cold symptoms(fatigue, cough), it was nothing scary at all. A few cups of hot tea was my only 'medicine'. Shortly after I felt 100% recovered, resumed exercise, etc.
Even if it would have been bad (which it wasn't), it would never justify lockdowns, mandates, etc.
Evil world. Always has been.

The world is in utter panic mode over a transcendental threat to the human race where the onslaught of the omicron COVID variant stalks the world, causing untold misery as it results in . . . only 20 deaths worldwide. Yes, only 20 deaths worldwide. Don't believe me. Google it. This is mass delusional mental retardation.

The world is in utter panic mode over a transcendental threat to the human race where the onslaught of the omicron COVID variant stalks the world, causing untold misery as it results in . . . only 20 deaths worldwide. Yes, only 20 deaths worldwide. Don't believe me. Google it. This is mass delusional mental retardation.

oh my, it's completely unimaginable what is going on in this world right now.

Reactions: FlipnShip
Well.. What do I think?

It's out there, it exists. The conspiracy theories I'll let for the pros to answer (Alex Jones and others..)

What I believe is that we have maximized and created a mass hysteria about it. Of course that, consider that, I didn't lose any loved one for covid, so it's "easy" for me to be talking about "mass hysteria"

By the end of the day, the only thing I'm certain of is that, big pharma is very happy about it.

125 passengers of Italy-Amritsar flight test Covid positive on arrival

New COVID-19 variant named ‘IHU’ discovered in France — said to be stronger than Omicron​

rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Things are getting worse and worse with this plandemic. I wander if asking for political asylum in countries with less restrictions is a possibility (like Mexico, San Salvador, or maybe in Florida). My quality of life in Europe as an unvaccinated person is becoming suffocating. I never thought a global dystopia could be implemented so fast.

Things are getting worse and worse with this plandemic. I wander if asking for political asylum in countries with less restrictions is a possibility (like Mexico, San Salvador, or maybe in Florida). My quality of life in Europe as an unvaccinated person is becoming suffocating. I never thought a global dystopia could be implemented so fast.
Move to Turkey, Egypt, South Africa.

Suggest pretty much all Latin America except Chile, I got no info about Asia or Africa so I prefer to not comment about other zones of the world. In EUSSR and AUKUS got the taste of the green pass and the path is clear, NWO will be implemented through GP that will be associated to UBI and carbon credits.

Latest Threads