Our valued sponsor

Joke of the Century , The COVID-19 pandemic , After Delta, Omicron, now Delmicron

What are you talking about? In Eucador, Colombia, in Brazil in some parts already, in Bolivia, in Dominicana and Peru fascist passes have been introduced, to different degrees. The good thing is that it can't be inforced, most staff members of, say, shops and cafes, won'tt verify it, and foreigners in particular can get away with any document, including a screenshot on a phone, that resembles a certificate of any country.

Reactions: FlipnShip
What are you talking about? In Eucador, Colombia, in Brazil in some parts already, in Bolivia, in Dominicana and Peru fascist passes have been introduced, to different degrees. The good thing is that it can't be inforced, most staff members of, say, shops and cafes, won'tt verify it, and foreigners in particular can get away with any document, including a screenshot on a phone, that resembles a certificate of any country.
I am about talking how things work, no how you think they could work. Nobody is willing to really enforce this s**t, anarchy is our best ally here.
Brazil?!! Eventually some municipalities like in Russia and that’s it!

Then why do you suggest Latin America? Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Guatemala, Colombia, Brazil - require a vaccine for entrance.
Enforcing vax green pass equivalents is pretty much non-existent, not to say a joke. With the exception maybe - and I say maybe ‘coz I got different information - Chile, in all the other countries you don’t need any vax document to have a great life.
Regarding the entrance - meaning flight in - some country can have some restrictions right now your right (airlines enforcement cannot be by-passed) but she can fly to Mexico or a lot of other countries here and have fun and wait some months and move to pretty much any other country in Latam.

Yes, you have to have it: Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Dominicana, Bolivia probably soon too - have some rules in place for entrance to public places and hotels. It's just there's no inforcement, normally, especially for foreigners. But the trend has been bad.

Yes, you have to have it: Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Dominicana, Bolivia probably soon too - have some rules in place for entrance to public places and hotels. It's just there's no inforcement, normally, especially for foreigners. But the trend has been bad.
I agree on trend, but impossible to enforce, so practically nulled rules (again, with the exception of flight in rules that are in care of airlines). Btw already Spain dictated that from now on corona will be treated like a normal flu, so something gonna change even in the few Latam countries that thought about following more strict rules about introducing some sort of GP.

BTW and for the third time: why do you keep pushing Brazil into your list? Not only they don’t have a national GP in place, but lot of contacts there confirm me than not a single time they have been asked for vax docs in any main city of Brazil.

every country is trying to shorten the times between jabs, some planning every 3-4 months, meanwhile
their very same European Medicines Agency says if they do multiple booster shots that close it could cause VAIDS (VACCINE ACQUIRED IMMUNODEFICIENCY SYNDROME)...
wtf!

EU Warns Repeat Boosters Could Weaken Immune System

hear it with your ears:

EU Warns Repeat Boosters Could Weaken Immune System
That is nothing. If you want to read a truly scary story, read this one. A 26-year-old man. His mother was a nurse and closely monitored him when he did not feel well after a COVID vaccine. His oxygen level was great at 100%. But he still died of massive heart damage. According to the autopsy report and certificate of death, Joseph died from severe heart damage from “myocarditis in the left ventricle due to the recent Pfizer COVID-19 booster vaccine.” Yet, the CDC still refused to report it as a COVID vaccine death and still refused to contact the family for more information.

BTW and for the third time: why do you keep pushing Brazil into your list? Not only they don’t have a national GP in place, but lot of contacts there confirm me than not a single time they have been asked for vax docs in any main city of Brazil.
Simply because there're different rules. In Rio in some public places fascist certificates are required, including some hotels, and I keep withnessing it myself. In Sao Paulo starting the Jan 10th, it's required in all public places, I've heard. And in Rio will be, in all the places, starting from the carnaval.

You as a foreigner can show me something which resembles a certificate, and it'll do, but the rule is in place.

And in general, brazilians, mostly, wear muzzles religiosly. And wash hands with chemicals too, all the time. I never do, and sometimes I'll argue with them whenever I'm asked to wear a muzzle.

Today once I left a coffeeshop, it got closed, and when I came back, it was still closed and there was an explanation: "we are temporarily closed due to the growing cases in RJ. We don't know when we'll return". Higly vaccinated Brazil in its best.

Simply because there're different rules. In Rio in some public places fascist certificates are required, including some hotels, and I keep withnessing it myself. In Sao Paulo starting the Jan 10th, it's required in all public places, I've heard. And in Rio will be, in all the places, starting from the carnaval.

You as a foreigner can show me something which resembles a certificate, and it'll do, but the rule is in place.

And in general, brazilians, mostly, wear muzzles religiosly. And wash hands with chemicals too, all the time. I never do, and sometimes I'll argue with them whenever I'm asked to wear a muzzle.

Today once I left a coffeeshop, it got closed, and when I came back, it was still closed and there was an explanation: "we are temporarily closed due to the growing cases in RJ. We don't know when we'll return". Higly vaccinated Brazil in its best.
Yeah, I know that some municipalities are enforcing some sort of GP - like in Russia - but the fact that’s not a national/federal rule (and from a lot of sources very rarely requested to attend a bar or a restaurant, at least for a foreigner), “castrates” a more general effort to piss off the general population from the central government, so for me is a 50/50 at least! ;)

Unfortunately, we have seen historical parallels regarding forcing compliance upon an ignorant and compliant populace.

Attachments

• Crazy.jpg
    Crazy.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 20
Get ready for the next step...

CHINA has brought back its "undignified" anal Covid swabs just two weeks before the Beijing Winter Olympics begin​

The Communist regime claims the virus test — which involves inserting a 5cm long saline-soaked swab up a patient’s bum and rotating it — is more accurate than other on-the-spot virus tests.

china-anal-swab.jpg

• Haha
That is nothing. If you want to read a truly scary story, read this one. A 26-year-old man. His mother was a nurse and closely monitored him when he did not feel well after a COVID vaccine. His oxygen level was great at 100%. But he still died of massive heart damage. According to the autopsy report and certificate of death, Joseph died from severe heart damage from “myocarditis in the left ventricle due to the recent Pfizer COVID-19 booster vaccine.” Yet, the CDC still refused to report it as a COVID vaccine death and still refused to contact the family for more information.

people waking up ?

If you take a look at german sozial gesetzbuch you can find a new entry made in nov 2019 soon before covid which basicly says that government is allowed to take peoples assets for recompensation of vaccine damages.

Latest Threads