Our valued sponsor

Justify source of funds to bank

Would love to see what the guy who bought/sold a picture of an invisible rock (i.e a picture of nothing) for thousands is gonna say.

Are you serious? rof/%

We must be very close to peak NFT bubble now surely? People are selling literally nothing for money conf/(%.

Reactions: thirtyniner
There is a new scam I saw people complaining about that a hacker gets access to your binance account (without the possibility to withdraw) and then buys with your funds some NFT the hacker created. This makes it looks like the hacker just made money from his NFT and the coins are clean.

I was just wondering if eventually I could fart, record them and sell them as NTF? A fart is always unique. The next one never comes exactly with the same sound.

Double your money. Do the NFT and an OnlyFans page for it smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: thirtyniner
Will the bank ask if taxes were paid for the crypto to crypto trades?

Depends on banks policy. Some banks make it clear they will not facilitate tax evasion and may ask for copy of your tax return.

Even EMI's like Wise make it clear under their restricted activities and if they suspect will just close your account:

1. Restricted activities​

1.1 You may use our Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Services:​

• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation, or causes Wise to breach any applicable law or regulation;
  • in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
  • for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
  • for anything that is abusive, harmful, or does not comply with our content standards;
  • for any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, or any other form of spam;
  • to deal in harmful programs such as viruses, spyware, or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
  • in any way that would locally or internationally evade any applicable taxes or facilitate tax evasion.

Mr.Truffle - Collection | OpenSea

Apparently I wasn't the first to think about it.

Well I be damned doh948"":

"The first publisher of farts in the form of NFT. The original Mr.Truffle

Mr.Truffle provides authentic made farts. Each fart is unique with its own story. Each and every fart is one of a kind.

Mr.Truffle risks his underpants everyday to provide beautiful and harmonic sounds that will stroke your ears with love.

Everyone deserves a Mr.Truffle ."

Latest Threads