Our valued sponsor

Kraken.com does not verify my account!

So how was it going with Kraken, are they reliable and Work or are they all of the same as the many other providers around?

Reading their website it looks very promising and exactly as what I have been looking for, for a long time!

All good, seems they suddenly figured out to verify my account :)

Took 1 week and here is the reply:

Hi,

Your Kraken account is verified to Tier 3.

Tier 3 allows you to deposit or withdraw cash through your bank and gives you higher funding limits.

The daily/monthly funding limit for cash is $25,000/$200,000 (USD equivalent). Before depositing from your bank, always check your funding limits to make sure the deposit doesn't take you over your limits. The daily/monthly withdrawal limit for digital currency is $50,000/$200,000 (USD equivalent). There is no digital currency deposit limit.

Here are some important reminders about bank deposits: 1) The name on the bank account must match the name on your Kraken account (we don't accept 3rd party deposits); 2) Multiple deposits of the same amounts within a few days of each other may be delayed; 3) Include your reference code with the deposit, which is your public account ID followed by 'kraken.com'.

If you need higher funding limits, you need a Tier 4 account. If you are interested in a personal or corporate Tier 4 account, please contact us through support:

Kraken

Click 'Submit a request,' and choose the category "Verification (Tier 4)" for your request.

So that means go ahead trading now.

Sorry to bump up an old thread - but @auric do you know if Kraken can allow you to draw USD into your Leupay account?

You will not be able to make any withdrawal from kraken to the LeuPay account.

Verification with kraken is very fast, when I did the verification it took me less than 2 days to get it all don and upgrade to highest level.

Verification with kraken is very fast, when I did the verification it took me less than 2 days to get it all don and upgrade to highest level.
I did it in about 5 hours. Had a nice communication by email with them. It's easy to get verified also for the higher level in their approval system.

If you have troubles, email them, they are very responsive to new customers but also to existing customer enquiries.

From time to time it takes 4 - 7 days to get your kraken account verified. However, if you have uploaded all your documents correctly and they are OK you will have nothing to worry about.

The problem can be if you have uploaded bad quality scans or if they have doubts on your nationality, both may delay the process of verification.