Our valued sponsor

KYC and licensing provider please.

friends I am creating a wallet and one of the payment processors that I am going to use is asking me if I have any outsourced service for KYC and if I have some type of license to operate. I am in need of a list of KYC providers, I have only seen onfido and I would like to know which company can help me manage the license in the United Kingdom

friends I am creating a wallet and one of the payment processors that I am going to use is asking me if I have any outsourced service for KYC and if I have some type of license to operate. I am in need of a list of KYC providers, I have only seen onfido and I would like to know which company can help me manage the license in the United Kingdom
Wait so, you're making like an EMI/digital $ wallet and you don't know what license you need or that you needed to comply with KYC...? Or what kind of wallet is this?

Please write in English, even if you have to use a translation app.

OnFido and Veriff are not consultants or lawyers. They are just technical services. There are many others like Idenfy, Jumio, Trulioo, and many more. But you can't just integrate their API and think you've done all it takes to be compliant with the law.

You might want to look for a co-founder or experienced COO/CEO to come in and get all the regulatory stuff sorted for you.

Friend that's what I'm asking about a provider, I'm not an expert in KYC, I'm a programmer, what I'm asking is about a company that provides these services, I just found onfido and veriff

What I want to hear here is that they tell me, this company can help you obtain the license and that they be serious.

Please write in English, even if you have to use a translation app.

OnFido and Veriff are not consultants or lawyers. They are just technical services. There are many others like Idenfy, Jumio, Trulioo, and many more. But you can't just integrate their API and think you've done all it takes to be compliant with the law.

You might want to look for a co-founder or experienced COO/CEO to come in and get all the regulatory stuff sorted for you.
Friend that is what we need, we find it difficult to find a good professional to help us in this, we want to do things well, everyone has a profession, there are things that may not seem important to us and may be a problem for our project.

We want to take firm and safe steps, and avoid problems in the future.

Last edited:
Friend that's what I'm asking about a provider, I'm not an expert in KYC, I'm a programmer, what I'm asking is about a company that provides these services, I just found onfido and veriff

What I want to hear here is that they tell me, this company can help you obtain the license and that they be serious.

Friend that is what we need, we find it difficult to find a good professional to help us in this, we want to do things well, everyone has a profession, there are things that may not seem important to us and may be a problem for our project.

We want to take firm and safe steps, and avoid problems in the future.
Can I ask which payment processor are you referring to that requires KYC and other licenses? I also understood that it's in the UK, right?

Latest Threads