Our valued sponsor

KYC service providers

BrettSilverman

Jun 8, 2021
Florida
Visit site
On the topic: does anyone know of a good verification software/online service to detect darks or fakes? Especially concerning american drivers licenses?
I know idanalyzer.com which is even free, others such as withpersona.com or socure.com require a chat with the sales team in order to obtain a 'demo' which is a hassles in and of itself

On the topic: does anyone know of a good verification software/online service to detect darks or fakes? Especially concerning american drivers licenses?
I know idanalyzer.com which is even free, others such as withpersona.com or socure.com require a chat with the sales team in order to obtain a 'demo' which is a hassles in and of itself
They are enterprise solutions, so you should expect to go through the usual sales pipeline. Set time aside for going through the demo to get to the pricing. It's tedious but middle managers have to justify their existence through some nonsense KPIs somehow.

Here are some popular and generally good ones:

They are enterprise solutions, so you should expect to go through the usual sales pipeline. Set time aside for going through the demo to get to the pricing. It's tedious but middle managers have to justify their existence through some nonsense KPIs somehow.

Here are some popular and generally good ones:

Yeah, thanks, most keep trying to sell me on enterprise solution or say we're not big enough for them.
I'm just genuinely surprised there's only one idanalyzer.com where you can sign up online without having to deal with pesky sales reps.

Based on some recent feedback, it seems ShuftiPro and SumSub both have relatively short sales processes. I think they just do one sales call and demo, then you're in.
With Veriff you can immediately sign up for minimum package too.

Reactions: BrettSilverman

Latest Threads