Our valued sponsor

Lawsuits against criminal offshore companies

All you can do is follow the money but if it has been turned into crypto, gold, diamonds or any other commodity it's gone.
Depends on how much money we talk about, there are endless examples where "big money" was involved and where the authorities together with law enforcements cooperating all over the planet, have found significant amounts. I would not relay on it.

If there is some criminal activity (depending on what crime there is behind it) a operation then I'm thankful to tell you that we have a world where it is more complicated every day to hide behind such setups.

Reactions: CaptK
Depends on how much money we talk about, there are endless examples where "big money" was involved and where the authorities together with law enforcements cooperating all over the planet, have found significant amounts. I would not relay on it.

If there is some criminal activity (depending on what crime there is behind it) a operation then I'm thankful to tell you that we have a world where it is more complicated every day to hide behind such setups.
True, every day it's getting harder but if you are not into serious organised crime then you should be ok. If you loss off a government they will use every possible way to get you.

So it's not actually the offshore company that provides you with privacy and anonymity but rather your fake verification documents.
Yes the documents will protect you and a regular offshore company will too. You will just not only relay on the offshore company because depending on either the level of crime going on there or the amount you cheat one or the other then authorities can come after the entity.