Our valued sponsor

Legal income / Permit ResidencyCrypto Transaction History

crushme2

Jan 3, 2021
Visit site
I have this big issue right now my perament permit residency in the country I have being in for 34 years is being re-evaluated by the goverment.

ive been into crypto trading for a couple of years where I buy a specific coin hold it for a certain amount and sell it for a higher amount of course if the price is high and to be honest I have OK success wtih it as of now i'm in OK profit nothing to much that I could just go out to some beach and retire and no do s**t for the rest of my life.

Well it's all been fun and games over the years and I've never ever considered paying tax (reported my crypto earnings) neither have I done it (Because I already owe alot money to the state from stupid loans I've made in my younger days upwards 50K) . All my cashout from crypto has been run through serval anonymous coins before cashing out to cash/fiat in real life.

Now i feel like i'm really fucked because they are looking at work status and reviewing all my finanicals and what Ive been doing for the past years (goverment permit residency secretaries) and they seem to care about that I have not had a job or any legal reported income since 2018. (Which yes i agree is very weird when you have no explaination for how you have survied so long)

I hold a passport in a third world country which is fine enough and it would be no big deal to go back to my home countrybut life quiality is very poor and the goverment is s**t .

So long story short: I dont want to be tied back to any crypto activity even if that was the only way to get my permit back. My question is : What do i do?

Ive considered just packing my stuff and taking the next flight available back to my home country and call it a day but thing is you never know with crypto one day it can all go crashing down and I did be left with nothing in a country where the system is crap?

Question is if i could just pull some story about that I've worked as a illegal worker as a Concrete worker which is very regular here in this country that people get paid under the table in cash for such things?

I've struggled with the Goverment secretaries now for months and all I get is lies you call them up and ask a question but once you go to the meeting they tell you something else? I do not know if this is on purpose to just make life suck for me and pack my stuff and leave? I mean i can't work while its under review I can't have any income they want me to stay in a imigration camp if I have no other places to stay (luckily I have some family here so im staying with them)

Any advice is much appreciated.

Crush!​

Last edited:

Latest Threads