Our valued sponsor

Legal to operate a offshore company for financial service without license?

allan

Offshore Agent
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
I have seen so many offshore companies operating a financial service company i.e. crypt currency, MLM, selling of gold silver and stuff like that.. they all seem not to own a license.

Do you know if a license is required at all and if someone is checking these licenses if applicable?

No it is not legal but people tend to use these entities anyway and don't care if it is legal or not. There is almost no risk doing this.

Costa Rica, Belize and Seychelles are some of the major offshore jurisdictions that are used to be known for this kind of operations. In the past BVI was as well but they have a authority body posting on the Internet each time the discover a unlicensed operation doing financial transactions.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Costa Rica, Belize and Seychelles are some of the major offshore jurisdictions that are used to be known for this kind of operations. In the past BVI was as well but they have a authority body posting on the Internet each time the discover a unlicensed operation doing financial transactions.
I agree that's what they do and no one can stop them of doing it.

I think its illegal. That's why its called a license since you need a certification or what ever it is so that you can operate or practice your profession or business or something like that. Operating it without a license could be illegal from the law of the country.

People on TG for instant give a sh.. about if the operation is licensed or not they spend money there in the hope to be the first wo WIN and not to loose that seems to be a huge business and never ending.. They have been around for years and do million's each day in profits on cheap fucks that don't understand the concept of running a currency investment business.

Latest Threads