Our valued sponsor

legit sites that i can register a offshore company online??

Gollum2000

Nov 24, 2019
Visit site
i want do create a IBC in belize/seychells/ or british virgins island, and i want to be anonymous, but directors and shareholders cost like 500usd each,
if i dont choose that, will anyone who google the company or my name find out that i own the company just by google it?
im gona use it for dropshipping, and also were is the best to registrer the company online? there is many fake sites, i have no ide were to buy it...
i i would appreciate if anyone could help me :) and also how much will it cost??

i want do create a IBC in belize/seychells/ or british virgins island, and i want to be anonymous, but directors and shareholders cost like 500usd each,
if i dont choose that, will anyone who google the company or my name find out that i own the company just by google it?

No. There are pushes to make it public but for now and probably a few more years, it'll remain secret for the public. Governments will know or are able to find out who the owners are, though, regardless of whether you use nominees.

im gona use it for dropshipping, and also were is the best to registrer the company online? there is many fake sites, i have no ide were to buy it...
i i would appreciate if anyone could help me :) and also how much will it cost??

It will cost anywhere from 500 to 5,000 USD depending on jurisdiction and service provider.

You can find lists of licensed service providers here:

BVI: Registered Agents | British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission

Belize: Liscence Activities | Belize Financial License Activities

Seychelles: Fiduciary Regulated Entities | FSA

But in this industry, it's very common to work with resellers. It's not always the case that you get the best deal or best service by working directly with a licensed registered agent. Sometimes resellers have wider networks of banking partners, are able to offer lower prices, and so on which may or may not be relevant to you.

Make sure you speak with a local lawyer first, though, to avoid breaking any local laws (corporate tax, VAT/sales tax, and so on).

It depends very much on where you are going to register the company but for the jurisdictions you have mentioned it is not public. Cyprus, Malta, UK and similar are countries where you have a public register of companies and where nominees will protect you somehow to get public.

UK will show beneficial owner like many other EU countries do.

It depends very much on where you are going to register the company but for the jurisdictions you have mentioned it is not public. Cyprus, Malta, UK and similar are countries where you have a public register of companies and where nominees will protect you somehow to get public.

UK will show beneficial owner like many other EU countries do.

Just to add to this, nominees will not help you in the UK. While they will remove you from some of the incorporation documents, the UBO is still required to be disclosed as a Person of Significant Control, which is public information and available online for free.

Reactions: James Turner
beneficial owner like many other EU countries do.
Just to add to this, nominees will not help you in the UK. While they will remove you from some of the incorporation documents, the UBO is still required to be disclosed as a Person of Significant Contro
same same but different - thank you for clarification :D

It is possible to create a company in various locations which will not share your personal information on a public register. The only concern is that by creating a company with personal details attached to it, is that if rules change that historic information is likely to still be available as it forms part of the history of the company. If Nominees are utilised from inception then this eliminates the possibility of this happening.

I have a list inside the mentor group (see my signature) with real and professional services that can be trusted and who deliver what you pay for! That said, I don't know where you are looking but a simple Google search brings up a lot of providers with professional websites and SSL in place.

Reactions: James Turner
I'm not convinced it's fair to call SFM a scam. A scam would imply they take money from people and deliver nothing or deliver the wrong service, with malicious intent. The scammiest thing seems to be their very curated-looking reviews on TrustPilot.

What seems clear, though, is that SFM is nowhere near the quality today that they once offered. This is probably a combination of growing larger than they could handle and not hiring the best people for the jobs. Even if they may end up delivering what they sell you, you can probably get a better service experience with someone else.

Normally I would agree that SSL is important because it sets an overall tone about how seriously someone takes security. However, SSL is fairly irrelevant here, unless you're uploading documents to their website. 99% of corporate service providers do everything via email, and email is inherently insecure. You can inquire about PGP or if they (also) use ProtonMail, Tuta, Criptext, or other secured email service but most won't know what you're talking about.

You can inquire about PGP or if they (also) use ProtonMail, Tuta, Criptext, or other secured email service but most won't know what you're talking about.
That's one of the major mistakes they are doing, ignoring the fact that e-mail is insecure. I wonder why a niche business like this never considered secure and encrypted ways to communicate. Only amateurs and resellers have applied such security as far as what I have seen.

Just to add to this, nominees will not help you in the UK. While they will remove you from some of the incorporation documents, the UBO is still required to be disclosed as a Person of Significant Control, which is public information and available online for free.

So even if someone use 2 nominee shareholders (offshore), he’ll still have to write somewhere (public) the UBO?

So even if someone use 2 nominee shareholders (offshore), he’ll still have to write somewhere (public) the UBO?
Just check any UK company on Companies House and you'll see for yourself.

I don't think it makes much sense to use 2 offshore members when you can just use 2 dormant UK LTDs and 1 IBC (not public), unless there is some catch with HMRC.

Last edited:

I don't think it makes much sense to use 2 offshore members when you can just use 2 dormant UK LTDs and 1 IBC (not public), unless there is some catch with HMRC.

Just checked a llp with shareholders (company) from Uruguay and on the register they say:

There are no persons with significant control or statements available for this company.

Hi mange38, would you mind explaining what you mean by using 2 dormant UK LTDs and 1 IBC? I would definitely be interested in hearing a bit more detail about the structure you described.

There are no persons with significant control or statements available for this company.
You can divide the number of shareholders in to 25% to each so you don't have to mention the UBO on the registrar of companies in any EUROPEAN country. It's strange but well possible.

Latest Threads