Our valued sponsor

Leopay is a SCAM! #leopayfraud

aplusbangla

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Hello.
as most of you know or read Leopay is become one of the biggest Fintech scam online.

I'm one of their new victim list, they stolen my money with 5000eu in my account.

Support keep turn off on my calls and emails and never provide me the reason why they blocked my account.

I'm wailing to fight back and take down this company, if anyone has the same problem with this fintech scam,
share your story in comment, so we can let the world how bad this company.
Also you can support #leopayfraud hashtag, and we will lunch a SEO/Video marketing online campaign and rank them targeting their domain name keyword.

I will keep you updates.

• Wow
Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Are you non EU? As i am still using leopay personal and have literally 0 problems with them. But yes they are non trustable after satabank thingy.

They even assisted me, when my card got skimmed somewhere in europe when i was traveling and returned my money in a week

UPD ; I am not related to leopay or whatever their services AND DONT RECOMMEND them just because of satabank thingy with leopay, however for personal use i had 0 problems with them.

6 months now. tried so hard to get it back.
but they cannot stop asking for more and more.

Typically it would be a compliance reason. All this takes time and they are at the mercy of the third-party (i.e correspondence bank or regulator) in terms of never ending requests for further information from you via leopay.

Leopay/satabank group is a Russian laundromat fronted by a Bulgarian. It is best to have stayed well away.

I have used them for 3 years when they were named Leupay... was receiving about 15K USD per month... but all payments were from amazon company. I never had an issue.
Few months ago, when they changed to Leopay, they emailed me that they will close my account because their new company cannot deal with my country of residence. I had about 18K in the account. They kept my account open and asked me to make a transfer of the funds before they close the account.

I did not make the transfer... instead, I kept using the ATM card, withdrawing 1.2K USD per day until I did withdraw all the amount... After that they closed the account.

I dunno if they are bad now.. but all my experience with them was good... I still hate them because they closed the account though :)

Reactions: lookingforward
Well I had an account with them but closed it about a year ago, never had any problem with them, however the negative political environment with USA and Russia did not sit well with me so I decided to bail out my money before the ship went under. Very sorry for your loses Yara Dager. You should consider making new money cause it may be too late to recover. Anyhow, I will join you in your quest if it is necessary.

Reactions: lookingforward
Look when you have the same common owner for leopay/satabank and then Satabank is accused of laundering billions for Russian mafia you would need your head examined to continue to use them. The frozen funds of leopay at Satabank are still under investigation also.

I've said it before that no one complained about Bernard Madoff when they invested with him until the very end when they realized their money was gone. I never had issues with satabank either until it disappeared not a coincidence ns2

Latest Threads