Our valued sponsor

Lets say you want to cash out 120.000 Euro from your bitcoin!

bitkon

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I dont want to open a new thread, because perhaps this fits right in this one.

Lets say you want to cash out 120.000 Euro from your bitcoin. How do you do that? I am thinking about advcash accounts and withdrawing it through an ATM. But wont it raise many red flags if i will load up my account with so much cash and also if the ATM owner (bank) wont get very suspicious if someone is taking so much money regularly from the ATM?

Also - is it safe to buy verified advcash accounts from bitify? If you search for it, then you can find some... the account is verified to some russian name or something. So I think I could buy it and then just send a new plastic card to my drop and use it. Perhaps buy several accounts and have like 3-5 cards sent to me, so only one fifth of the money will flow through any account...

Or would you just register it under your own name and use multiple providers like advcash, xapo, worldcore etc. to keep under the radar?

Thanks!

Reactions: allthewayup
Do you really want to withdraw 120,000 € from an ATM in the street? I suggest you do it openly from a large exchange with the money going to a normal bank account. The hard part is to find a nice country to do that.

And what is the problem with 120.000 € from ATM in the street? I wont withdraw it all in 1 day. If i would have 5 cards with 3000 € daily limits, then I could withdraw 15 000 € at each ATM visit. So I could do it in 8 trips to the ATM. Lets say spaced out across one month. The only problem, and perhaps not a real one, that the ATM provider (bank) will be suspicious, but well... what can they do? A lot of people withdraw money all day.

Your suggestion is not really an option I think. Because if I would open a regular bank account, then it would be reported immediately to my country. So there is no point in doing it.

Reactions: Luigi
Anybody tried this ? : Exchange Base ... perhaps one of you with advcash accounts could try ?

"Our Exchange is Legally registered Company with Ministry of Commerce and passed all reviews and checks"

Unfortunately they do not provide any contact details nor any verifiable reference to their registration. They also do not mention any form of license. Domain is registered 2017-09-30.

Use at your own risk.

I was reading a lot of older threads and actually i am bit scared now. Someone pointed out about "some friend" that got in trouble using ATM. The card was "eaten" by it and the bank manager provided the cctv footage to the police + they investigated why the card was not registered on his name :-(. Perhaps the story was not even true, but yeah, I cant risk going to the jail.

Any legal way to cash out bitcoins? Create some offshore company and then register it at some EMI like advcash to get a prepaid card under my real name? Basically I would be just withdrawing money for the offshore company and not for me personally, so this should be bulletproof in case of problem? No dark docs etc. used.

One way is to go with a broker who will make the deal face to face. The last time I sold this way I got kraken buy -10% paid out and it was OK for me.
I personally have prefered more a better way, but I find out this is not that easy as it should be so I went this way.

admin banned me ones before. I try again. Short this time. our exchange is legit and registered.
In the previous post I explained everything but admin deleted. So I will not bother again.
Email me for real talk and dont spread bulls**t please. We are more serious that anyone others out there.
peace.

I was reading a lot of older threads and actually i am bit scared now. Someone pointed out about "some friend" that got in trouble using ATM. The card was "eaten" by it and the bank manager provided the cctv footage to the police + they investigated why the card was not registered on his name :-(. Perhaps the story was not even true, but yeah, I cant risk going to the jail.
There are lots of false and shady stories out there.. you need to read between the lines and get a bigger picture of all of it.

Anyway, what reliable service is around to do the exchange between btc and FIAT and the opposite.