Our valued sponsor

Let's talk about the West

NoKYC

Aug 26, 2021
UAE
Visit site
With everything's going on in most western countries (racial, vaccine, taxes tensions). When do you think the SHTF?

Personally, I didn't only move for tax purposes but also to escape the storm that's coming and if I had to bet, I think 2022-2023 will be the true downfall where things will spiral out of control.

For those who are not interested in moving, what's your take?

I would personally love to move but there are sadly to many ties to where I live.

Otherwise, I think you are right something big is coming.

Reactions: NoKYC and EuroKiss
With everything's going on in most western countries (racial, vaccine, taxes tensions). When do you think the SHTF?

Personally, I didn't only move for tax purposes but also to escape the storm that's coming and if I had to bet, I think 2022-2023 will be the true downfall where things will spiral out of control.

Sadly it won’t be 2022-2023 but you are correct - life will become hard. What we are in right now is a slow boiling of the frog.
If you want to be creeped out I recommend going back on history just 100 years and observe whether you see anything familiar or not.
Read about Weimar Republic and Berlin of 1920’s
Note: not a conspiracy theorist, just a historian saddened by people that forget history and/or have an attention span of 15 minutes

Reactions: melzvy and NoKYC
As someone who left the west I agree with all the points so far.

Something terrible is brewing in the west. If people have not made plans to at least have a second residency or nationality they may be in for a surprise in future with very little options to escape western government tyranny. I have no solid time frame but certainly by end of decade things will be a lot different in the west.

Reactions: uplana

Something terrible is brewing in the west. If people have not made plans to at least have a second residency or nationality they may be in for a surprise in future with very little options to escape western government tyranny. I have no solid time frame but certainly by end of decade things will be a lot different in the west.
Yes, the true pain begins (BEGINS) by or at the end of the decade and it will only grow in intensity from there.
What we are witnessing now is just the laying of the ground work, slow enough to not trigger massive uprisings.
Stay safe and plan accordingly

What's frustrating is when you try to talk to people, they still believe it can be fought against or changed by voting. Nobody understands why I moved to Dubai and not Portugal for taxes. I try to explain but I still hear the same "but we still have freedom here", the classic denial "it's not that bad" or the infamous "go to North Korea if you think our country is becoming a dictatorship". So now I just shut up and take care of the people who trusted me.

In mi opinion, this is not best place to ask, because the most of members/visitors, already see the loop and move out (or at least tried), best talk to regular people you meet around you. There you find out.

The fairest answer, was @Admin 's for the one's who see it (big roots).

Most people is due fear, lack of perspective, or too lazy, (only care of sh*t things: facebook, selfie, IG, likes, other people's life).
Most people don't understand that most of the taxes are to maintain politics high-end lifes.

But most people think, that you move out your home because you like, when you talk about success think and smooth path, 4h week, lambos and palm trees, dont see all the sh*t, hard work, sleepless nights...
Think that move to other country with other culture, other religion is like Mexico All inclusive Holiday, dont worry, be happy.
When you talk about how to get the Visa, reach the wallet... so in my personal experience most of them are like sheeps and need a herder. When you realize of this, you stop talking about, caring and sharing your opinion, because when you talk people look at you like you were nuts of worst.

Reactions: Matthieu and NoKYC
In mi opinion, this is not best place to ask, because the most of members/visitors, already see the loop and move out (or at least tried), best talk to regular people you meet around you. There you find out.

The fairest answer, was @Admin 's for the one's who see it (big roots).

Most people is due fear, lack of perspective, or too lazy, (only care of sh*t things: facebook, selfie, IG, likes, other people's life).
Most people don't understand that most of the taxes are to maintain politics high-end lifes.

But most people think, that you move out your home because you like, when you talk about success think and smooth path, 4h week, lambos and palm trees, dont see all the sh*t, hard work, sleepless nights...
Think that move to other country with other culture, other religion is like Mexico All inclusive Holiday, dont worry, be happy.
When you talk about how to get the Visa, reach the wallet... so in my personal experience most of them are like sheeps and need a herder. When you realize of this, you stop talking about, caring and sharing your opinion, because when you talk people look at you like you were nuts of worst.
Well, I am a nomad and Mexico is one of the places I live (and the most I love!), and that’s not all holiday and be happy, you have to work - hard - too! smi(&%

@proexper I admit I worded it badly. What I meant was how do you see the future panning out (civil wars, debts, etc) and if you can't move, why?

I'm more interested in the time-line. I'll be the first to say that if you had told me, with everything I read and listen to for decades about establishing a one world government, that it would be, not only a virus with a very low death rate but also total submission from the masses even 18 months after!! I would have said "wow they really thought it out". I still have The Economist from 1989 cover jpeg, the new one world currency and the phoenix rising and I'm wondering if the original plan was the Extinction Rebellion and Greta but it didn't gain any traction whatsoever so they needed to change the strategy.

I would personally love to move but there are sadly to many ties to where I live.

Otherwise, I think you are right something big is coming.
I feel for you, honestly. Hope you're prepared adequately (but something tells me you are).

Sadly it won’t be 2022-2023 but you are correct - life will become hard. What we are in right now is a slow boiling of the frog.
If you want to be creeped out I recommend going back on history just 100 years and observe whether you see anything familiar or not.
Read about Weimar Republic and Berlin of 1920’s
Note: not a conspiracy theorist, just a historian saddened by people that forget history and/or have an attention span of 15 minutes
15 minutes? You're generous lol. But yeah I do know history and it looks like every other collapse (same with the Roman empire). I'm not a prude but this is next level degeneracy. And there's nothing grassroots about it.

Reactions: countpinky

Translation: In one of the states they implemented a protal where you can tip the authorities about someone evading tax or for tax fraud so they can investigate them. Leader of the green political party wants it to be implemented in whole germany so fight tax evasion lmao feels like East German 2.0

Translation: In one of the states they implemented a protal where you can tip the authorities about someone evading tax or for tax fraud so they can investigate them. Leader of the green political party wants it to be implemented in whole germany so fight tax evasion lmao feels like East German 2.0
Notice that it's always the leader of some green party that are mostly PRO taxation and wealth redistribution.

have been like that in Scandinavian countries already for a long time.

Is it anonymous? If so, it easy to defeat, just organize some people and send anonymous tips about 50% of the country’s population… smi(&%

Reactions: OTR365
Is it anonymous? If so, it easy to defeat, just organize some people and send anonymous tips about 50% of the country’s population…

Or 100% of government ministers...lol conf/(%

The south of germany just introduced it - south of germany is governed by the green party:

Watching the German Federal elections in Germany will be very interesting....... on YouTube...from my coach.....from Dubai

1630598806514.png

The south of germany just introduced it - south of germany is governed by the green party:

Watching the German Federal elections in Germany will be very interesting....... on YouTube...from my coach.....from Dubai

View attachment 2828
true, I'll prolly watch it while enjoying a nice grape mint shisha lol

I haven't been voting since 2009 I think, personally I feel its totally pointless

Reactions: JohnLocke and Fred

What second citizenship would you suggest in that case and why do you need a second residency and where would you suggest that to be?

I'm asking out of curiosity because I'm considering my options but don't know where to start.

I live in probably the last country in the EU that I still consider "free" - Bulgaria.

With that said, the government is divided between US-controlled, Russia-controlled, and Turkey Controlled politicians which means that a shitstorm is inevitable at some point.

I'm also curious what countries you guys consider a safe harbor when the EUSSR finally decides to go full-blown green communist utopia. I'm certain the US is doomed as well and from what I can see - Russia and China will be what's left of civilized society but I definitely don't want to live in both, although Russia has its beauty for sure.

Latest Threads