Our valued sponsor

Let's talk about the West

you know what's f*****g funny? is that the vast majority of these monkeys Always scream "human rights" "freedom" and all these buzzwords but when s**t goes south, they do jack s**t and they accept draconian laws with open arms.

look at Australia for example, holy s**t this country has turned to s**t. restrictions everywhere, closed borders, police can access your social media accs without a warrant and much more. And yet when you tell these f*****s that they have to fight back or leave to (dubai, singapore, malaysia...etc). the reply is always (yeah it's nice, but i can't have "muh human rights" and jump up and down like a f*****g monkey to "protest") like this is reason you want to move to a foreign country, to live your revolutionary fantasy lol.

Also they forgot that when they tried to "protest" on australia, usa...etc the government always shutdown these protests and with force if necessary, so i don't know where these idiots coming from and i honestly don't care. But what i hate the most is their ignorance and them shitting on other countries while thinking their s**t don't stink, when in reality, the situation in their countries sucks a*s.

but no matter what you tell them, it's like you are talking to a wall, they will always believe whatever they want to believe, and for that reason, they deserve every thing they get, the warning signs were there and they ignored them, so it's on them, and they gotta deal with it.
Yeah, the traditional "go live to North Korea if you think it's so bad here!". These people have zero world education nor do they want to learn. I've said it to them, now they'll hit the wall and I won't care.

This guy in article below writes an interesting article on EU Citizenship Based Taxation (CBT) :confused:. In my personal opinion this is 100% coming and I expect talk of this to start happening in near future. For the west and especially EU it is simple unacceptable to have people with any kind of money move their tax base outside the EU....lol. The current EU Exit Taxation will be enhanced, to include wealthy people like in Poland, but CBT is the end game.

Reactions: Nicholas Van Orton
This guy in article below writes an interesting article on EU Citizenship Based Taxation (CBT) :confused:. In my personal opinion this is 100% coming and I expect talk of this to start happening in near future. For the west and especially EU it is simple unacceptable to have people with any kind of money move their tax base outside the EU....lol. The current EU Exit Taxation will be enhanced, to include wealthy people like in Poland, but CBT is the end game.

I also think that it’ll come, but my assumption is that in the first iteration it will only apply if someone
- lives outside of the EU
- is resident in a low or zero tax country.

So if you are a German living in UAE, they will try to screw you. If you are from Spain but live in the US or Australia, you’ll likely be left alone.

With this approach it is an easier sell and DTAs don’t need to be renegotiated.

Reactions: monsieur1875
I also think that it’ll come, but my assumption is that in the first iteration it will only apply if someone

So if you are a German living in UAE, they will try to screw you. If you are from Spain but live in the US or Australia, you’ll likely be left alone.

Yup your thinking exactly like an EU bureaucrat on how to sell it to public ;). Your predicting exactly what will happen initially.

Reactions: FixieHartmann

So what will they do? Can't come back to home country? Send a death squad in the UAE to grab you? Lol

So what will they do? Can't come back to home country? Send a death squad in the UAE to grab you? Lol
Well, as always they will want to boil the frog slowly, so there will be multiple steps:

1. Gather information about foreign assets. E.g. the EU will force other countries to report assets within their jurisdictions from EU citizens. This is already (partially) implemented through agreements like CRS.

2. The EU countries will introduce new rules (under the “global tax avoidance” theme) that you will have to declare your assets in low tax / zero tax jurisdictions, but they are not taxed yet.

3. EU countries will get the right to tax income and capital gains of their citizens that has a source in non DTA countries.

My prediction is that the days of paying zero income tax are counted for most people. In the future you will only be able to avoid income tax if you live on a small, isolated island like Bahamas, Cayman Islands or Vanuatu and live off your savings.

As soon as you’ll invest in the main economies (US / EU / China) the capital gains and all work related income anyway will have a withholding tax applied.

So even if your island technically has no income tax you’ll still pay because the US / EU stocks, ETFs, bonds etc. that you buy will all apply a withholding tax at source.

Last edited:
In terms of “what will they do?” - well the same that is happening now if you do tax evasion. You won’t be extradited from the UAE but as soon as you enter your home country (or in the future even the EU) will you get arrested, fined and potentially face jail time depending on the seriousness of your actions.

Ask yourself - what is the advantage of a citizenship if you can’t enter the country without getting arrested? Your choice will either be comply, denounce or never come back.

...as soon as you enter your home country (or in the future even the EU) will you get arrested, fined and potentially face jail time...
Also: they won't renew your passport, which forces your hand one way or another. Some EU countries now only have passports with maximum validity of 5 years. The main motivation for shortening the validity may be to gain more fees, but it also keeps citizens on a tighter leash. Governments can also cancel passports if they think the crime is serious enough.

It will be crucial to have another citizenship as a fallback option.

Also: they won't renew your passport, which forces your hand one way or another. Some EU countries now only have passports with maximum validity of 5 years. The main motivation for shortening the validity may be to gain more fees, but it also keeps citizens on a tighter leash. Governments can also cancel passports if they think the crime is serious enough.

Very good point. I didn’t consider this but of course you won’t be able to get a new passport if the state thinks you owe taxes.

Having a 2nd citizenship is on my to do list. But I get what @FixieHartmann is saying. Not everyone will have the luxury of a CBI and not everyone has the opportunity to cut all ties and leave everything behind.

Personally, once I leave, I'll leave for good. No intention of going back. And, as I've mentioned before, I'm willing to pay some taxes (5-15% top) but never like I did.

It could be, I don't know... nothing surprises me anymore these days... everything is going to s**t! o_O
FAodpElX0AEU28H

What do you guys think about Turkey in the context of this thread (increased regulation, green/cov pass etc)? Looks like their are joining the west in many tendencies, but I wonder if they'll keep some degree of freedom and autonomy.
Don’t look at green pass as a European exclusivity, unfortunely this fakedemic gave governments all over the world the perfect excuse to control people even more, anyway all other countries outside EUSSR (and Australia and the dem ruled states in the US) have way less restrictions.
Turkey is on its own path to become a regional power, they have a different mindset and a less disfunctional society. They still have a big financial problem with their own national currency, but the economy is doing good and they have a visa program based on real estate.

Reactions: SusanSharandon

Latest Threads