Our valued sponsor

You can try Holvi. They´ll open an account just with your document upload if you ask them nicely.

You´ll get a FI IBAN and a card from them. They´re actually quite fast with transactions and stuff so it´s a decent alternative.

Yup.
Dont know where TE is from, but there are workarounds.

You could get yourself a virtual office, or ask someone to have a partnership for the account opening. There are enough people willing to do so, for a little fee. Just make sure to write down everything in a contract and so on...

Important side note: you should have a company or at least the freelancer status.

Just make sure to write down everything in a contract and so on...
I want to challenge you, what would a contract do if A sits in Africa and B in Germany? how would you go about a law suite?

I want to challenge you, what would a contract do if A sits in Africa and B in Germany? how would you go about a law suite?

Well it was more about underlining that you should pick someone you can trust or someone who got recommended to you...
sure a contract wont help if you´re dealing with a stranger and if you´re not willing to put effort into this

I agree, you want to know the person very good that you ask for this favor ;)

Latest Threads