Our valued sponsor

LeuPay - Corporate account approval

Mark Rucken

Pro Member
Jun 8, 2018
Visit site
Hello!

I passed video verification and submitted all corporate documents exactly 2 weeks ago and support thanked me and said they will get back to me soon. I tried contacting them through live chat support and they keep telling me they do not know anything and that someone will send me an email ...

From your experience, how long does it take to get an account active? I thought this is going fast, turns out it is slower than with some regular banks.

Regards

Reactions: JohnLocke
When I had a corporate account with them it literally took a few days to get an active account. Give it some more days.

Even I feel sorry for you OP then thanks for your update on this. I got a verified leupay account for a UK company. It took about 2 weeks to get it approved and verified.

I live in Asia, and I couldn't see Leupay app in my google play store.
I am worried Leupay is being blocked by my country, but its webpage showing we could use Leupay all over the world, including my country.

I am still waiting for Leupay's reply regarding it.

The worst situation is I only could use paypal for my company registered in Seychelles.
BUT, it seems paypal only support that I use the local company where I live, which means if I don't live in Seychelles
I can't use paypal in my country?

Does anyone have the experience to share?