Our valued sponsor

Leupay/Leopay and iCard customer data sharing

I thirdly would say avoid this group like your life depended on it.

Isn't it the 3rd time they are changing name, what's the experience with them ?

I had 4 nightmare months with LeoPay, blocking and freezing some 20k for absolutely no reason.

Your lucky. Many clients suffered collateral damage and had funds stuck as Leopay was Satabank's main client when it went under. Leopay and Satabank are nothing more than a Bulgarian common owned Russian Laundromat. If anyone is using icard/leopay in 2019 then they are effectively having raw sex with a prostitute - you take your chances I guess :confused:.

Reactions: Mark Rucken
Strange enough, the beneficiary account name is their company name, and they don't have EUR account (they have UK company).

Leopay group of companies have always offered personal and business accounts in your name when I used to use them. I personally never had any issues with them till I found out if was a laundromat and bailed before they freeze my funds. The group is well established and I think has moved from Luxembourg to UK to Malta to Bulgaria to probably Timbuktu next. They seem to run away from scandal and regulators and rebrand each time...lol.

Reactions: billythepool
Leopay group of companies have always offered personal and business accounts in your name when I used to use them. I personally never had any issues with them till I found out if was a laundromat and bailed before they freeze my funds. The group is well established and I think has moved from Luxembourg to UK to Malta to Bulgaria to probably Timbuktu next. They seem to run away from scandal and regulators and rebrand each time...lol.

regulation arbitrage~~

regulation arbitrage~~

lol

I thought it was more like:

UK FCA: Hi Leopay we wish to investigate your client payments

.....week later

Leopay: We are in Malta and no longer in UK but how can we assist you.

Malta MFSA: We wish to investigate your clients payments

........week later

Leopay: Hi Malta MFSA we are no longer in Malta but in Bulgaria but how can we help you.

lol

.....week later

........week later

Leopay: Hi Malta MFSA we are no longer in Malta but in Bulgaria but how can we help you.
This one was good, I was actually working on a joke about their next name
Leupay, Leopay.... Lostpay?

Reactions: Martin Everson
lol

.....week later

........week later

I believe you are right and that's what they try to do.

We all know what leopay group is up to. Malta was given a 300 page report on the Bulgarian group owner and connection to Russian mafia and money laundering in relation to satabank. I am not even joking when I made that last post..lol. That is exactly what they have done..see below :(

--- start quote

Malta's financial watchdog was handed a 300-page report about Satabank’s owner in 2013 but never acted on it, PN MP Jason Azzopardi has claimed.

Dr Azzopardi told parliament on Tuesday that the report came from the Luxembourg financial intelligence analysis unit, after Satabank’s owner - Bulgarian Cristo Georgiev- moved his operations from Luxembourg to Malta.

The move came after Mr Georgiev realised Luxembourg was investigating him for money-laundering and other illegalities, Dr Azzopardi said.

---- end quote

Latest Threads