Our valued sponsor

Limited Company against lawsuits, where?

Financelady45

Feb 3, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I plan to launch a new consulting service in immigration field and technology. I will design a few websites and I want to make sure my a*s and my assets are completely protected in case of lawsuits. I want to pay my taxes in my hometown without any hidden strategy.

I just want to have some limited companies to make sure I am protected (a), eventually with my identity hidden (b) and be able to travel and try to live as digital nomad (c).

Someone suggested me to incorporate in Hong Kong and use a nominee service but I am afraid because I do not intend to leave Europe and I want to pay all my taxes legally. Another way would be to pay someone oversea (like Philippines) and let him incorporate the business and have an agreement stating that they are acting as nominee.

Any suggestion for this purpose?

Hi,

If you create a HK Company there is no reason to be worried about paying your taxes legally. This is perfectly possible from a HK Company without leaving Europe and many people do it.

I would agree that a HK Company works for this and with a Nominee Shareholder and Director will provide you with a good level of privacy. Banking for a Hong Kong Company can be arranged within Europe in some cases which may alleviate your concerns about your taxes.

Hi,

If you create a HK Company there is no reason to be worried about paying your taxes legally. This is perfectly possible from a HK Company without leaving Europe and many people do it.

I would agree that a HK Company works for this and with a Nominee Shareholder and Director will provide you with a good level of privacy. Banking for a Hong Kong Company can be arranged within Europe in some cases which may alleviate your concerns about your taxes.

Thanks so much for your answer.

Do you mean by using the structure EU Holding and HK Business? I want to make sure all taxes will be paid in EU without any troubles.

Latest Threads