Linux Managed VPS recommendations?

Adulthood

BANNED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Require:
helpful customer support 24/7,
50 gbs of Hard Disk, 2 GBs of Ram, 2 TBs of bandwidth, Linux
How are Rockhoster.com , Liquidweb.com , Libertyvps.net and their vps deals?
What are your views? What host would you choose? Why?
Any discounts or promos?

VPS accounts from junedataplace.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

Pretty good vps hosting deals offered by Cloudarion.com professional IT guys.
– Choose Vps Server Location – Russia, Usa, Switzerland or Germany
– Guaranteed Dedicated RAM
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

I am extremely happy with Rockhoster.com services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
For all that you get with their hosting, the price you pay is well worth! Really good place to get hosting in Netherlands.

are you searching for MANAGED (Offshore?) VPS? If yes, how high is the Budget for this? Because MANAGED (Offhore) VPS are expensive. In the most cases, its a better option, to have a friend, which can manage the VPS for you, for a couple of bucks. Unmanaged VPS are enough on the market, depending on the prefered location, you can also take a look to epio.host or internoc24.host. Both of them are offering unmanaged VPS Services around the World, from Estonia to Russia and more.

I feel really lucky to have happened onto Rockhoster.com provider that does business the way I do, by exceeding customer expectations.
I believe that web host is good if you do not need to contact support team at all and this one is such kind of webhost!

Latest Threads