Our valued sponsor

List of bank - remotely opening

Let's not mix emi's and bank.
So since is my thread , I must contribute ;)

The leading Nordic corporate bank | SEB
Seb bank / pank
Scandinavian based bank
Deposit protection scheme.

When your application is accepted ( if ) , you may get Estonian Iban.

The opening process is the old school one with bank , all documents notarized, letter of bank, certificate of good standing. ( Let you see the complete list on their website ).

They accept foreign companies, and offshore if good business plan.

Enjoy

SEB is a Swedish bank with lots of restriction. This thread was made to be able to spam OP's services and to look as a wise guy! If you have any offshore company you don't want to work with SEB bank! Scandinavian banks have some of the hardest KYC and DD to comply with and for sure they will not take on offshore corps.

Even their Latvian department is controlled extremly at the moment.. just Google the Swedish Media.

To spam what?
Read my threads, and you will see how many free infos i give.
Secondly I yes work with SEB with UK LTD as my usuals.
Last point, since I remember you are not the admin here, so I ll keep all bank remotely openable in this thread.
Have a good day

Secondly I yes work with SEB with UK LTD as my usuals.
you say people can apply with offshore companies so Belize, you know this from a "friend" ! For obvious reasons this is not true!

I can do a similar thread and say Deutsche Bank can open accounts for offshore banks or BNP Paribas open remote accounts for offshore corps. a friend told me so! but that's misleading information troll¤##

I tried to open a bank account at SEB in Latvia, for my Wyoming LLC, last spring, after I got rejected by BlueOrange. They didn't want my business. I walked in and they were very clear, telling me that to bank with them, you must be Latvian, or live in Latvia, or run a business in Latvia.

Were you able to open an account for your Wyoming LLC eventually? If so, where, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

it can be a challenge to work with SEB nowadays
few months ago Estonian SEB and Swedbank have closed a lot of accounts of non-residents
SEB has closed even accounts of Estonian companies with non-EU owners, for now they want you to show strong connections with Estonia (very funny, there are not so many people who has real business connection with that smal developing country, which covered with swamps on 22% )

Let's not mix emi's and bank.
So since is my thread , I must contribute ;)

The leading Nordic corporate bank | SEB
Seb bank / pank
Scandinavian based bank
Deposit protection scheme.

When your application is accepted ( if ) , you may get Estonian Iban.

The opening process is the old school one with bank , all documents notarized, letter of bank, certificate of good standing. ( Let you see the complete list on their website ).

They accept foreign companies, and offshore if good business plan.

Enjoy

Hi David, can I PM you or you should PM to me? I'm confused with a rules here. I have some offer/proposal you might be interested. Thanks.

Latest Threads